Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eitri Jörmungandr [NA] [32+] [Recruiting]
(04-04-2014, 07:01 AM)Jadisage link Wrote: Ingame Name/Level: Andreas 34, Jadisage 17,Xireena 20.
Steam Name:Jadisage
Player ID:2476775
Class: Main is Inf, but liking Crossbow as well.
Support Class: Cade guy Wink
Availability: 3pm-6am Detroit time
Region:NA
About how long have you been playing NI:About 4 months bot didn't really start playing untill 2 weeks ago. maybe less
Tell us a little about yourself: Love games and just an all around friendly guy. HUGE starwars fan. And i love Bacon.
Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to playing with you guys in game Smile

I've got to go ahead an say Application Pending. Try to get on TS with us, and we'll see you around on servers.
Played for a while with you yesterday on some pretty annoying normal servers, and there was too much going on to really remember if you were part of the problem or not.
P.S. everyone likes bacon
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(04-04-2014, 07:01 AM)Jadisage link Wrote: HUGE starwars fan. And i love Bacon.

Now the question is do you like Canadian bacon or America Bacon better? Also what is your favorite Star Wars Movie?

Your answers will determine if you will be accepted as a trial member or not. So choose carefully.....
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
(04-04-2014, 05:48 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: I like Tofurkey Bacon and Episode I the bestest. Long live Jar-Jar!
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)Knight_of_the_Green_Leaf (plan on changing it)
Steam Name:We will use steam for most of the house to member communications(if you don't have/use steam that is fine)DeathSpawn
Player ID:22788
Level: The level of your character(list all here)14
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)Heavy Infantry
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier?Tinkerer
Availability: When you can normally be on Almost everyday at 3:30 p.m or so
Region:NA/EU/AU NA
Age: Your real life age(Please do not lie we will know...)14
About how long have you been playing NI:a week or two
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm fairly young yet mature and responsible, I LOVE Game of Thrones (books and show), and I'm a bookworm to the bone.
(04-04-2014, 11:08 PM)Knight_Of_The_Green_Leaf link Wrote: Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)Knight_of_the_Green_Leaf (plan on changing it)
Steam Name:We will use steam for most of the house to member communications(if you don't have/use steam that is fine)DeathSpawn
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm fairly young yet mature and responsible, I LOVE Game of Thrones (books and show), and I'm a bookworm to the bone.

Application pending, strictly because we want to recruit 32+ (but mp3 hasn't fixed the OP) and i haven't seen you in game.
However, exceptions can be made; because after all, you will eventually be lvl 32+.
I'm leveling an alt, so i'll see you around the normal servers soon hopefully.
Hop in our TS if you like when you see us on.
Characters:
(04-04-2014, 11:08 PM)Knight_Of_The_Green_Leaf link Wrote: Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)Knight_of_the_Green_Leaf (plan on changing it)

(04-04-2014, 07:01 AM)Jadisage link Wrote: Ingame Name/Level: Andreas 34, Jadisage 17,Xireena 20.
Steam Name:Jadisage
Player ID:2476775
Class: Main is Inf, but liking Crossbow as well.
Support Class: Cade guy Wink
Availability: 3pm-6am Detroit time
Region:NA
About how long have you been playing NI:About 4 months bot didn't really start playing untill 2 weeks ago. maybe less
Tell us a little about yourself: Love games and just an all around friendly guy. HUGE starwars fan. And i love Bacon.
Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to playing with you guys in game Smile
Both denied you guys applied to another house. PM me if you want to talk about this.
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Ingame Name: Denasar, Deneser, Denesar and Deanasar
Steam Name:Sgt. Kemmere
Player ID:
Level: Denasar (52) Deneser (42) Denaser (46) Deanasar (40)
Class: Commando, Pikeman, Sniper, Sharpshooter
Support Class:Blacksmith (16), Armorsmith (16) and Alchamist (14)
Availability: Mornings and evenings. Thursday and Fridays play latenights
Region:NA and EU
About how long have you been playing NI: 1 year or so
Tell us a little about yourself:
nothing about yourself :o
(08-04-2014, 06:45 AM)Denasar link Wrote: Ingame Name: Denasar, Deneser, Denesar and Deanasar
Steam Name:Sgt. Kemmere
Player ID:
Level: Denasar (52) Deneser (42) Denaser (46) Deanasar (40)
Class: Commando, Pikeman, Sniper, Sharpshooter
Support Class:Blacksmith (16), Armorsmith (16) and Alchamist (14)
Availability: Mornings and evenings. Thursday and Fridays play latenights
Region:NA and EU
About how long have you been playing NI: 1 year or so
Tell us a little about yourself:

alright in the house already so still on trial. Thank you.
Characters:
ingame Name: Proton_II
Steam Name: Protato123
Player ID: 2475623
Level: 51
Class: Archer
Support Class: Armorsmith (11), (Also have a storage char who is blacksmith)
Availability: All the time Smile
Region: EU
About how long have you been playing NI: 8 months
Tell us a little about yourself: Im pro, Thats why they call me proton....