Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[OKT] Order of the Knights Templar [AU] [Tier 3 Min] (Recruiting)
Order of the Knights Templar (OKT)

[Image: RvIiGTZ.png]

Many years have passed since the death of Pope Wenus, an idol in the eyes of the Swadian army. Now a new Grand Master arises, Caesar, and he brings with him a new regime.

Info
Our goal is to vanquish all Nords we come across in game. Once we grow, we will crush their spirits and throw down their false Gods. We will enforce rights, freedom, and justice. We will be there.
Be good, and may your blade always strike true, fellow soldiers of Christ.

Requirements to join
Tier 3 Minimum
Teamspeak 3 required (do not need a mic, just listen)
Mature mannerism
Would feel privelleged to assist in the growth of a house
You MUST have steam

Communication
Steam is used for quick communication
You must add either the Leader or Captain on steam to join the official steam group.
Teamspeak 3 details will be given to you once you add either the leader or the captain.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OKTNI (Invite Only)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/YowzahAllons-y (Leader)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatWeinerDownstairs/ (Captain)

Rules
I.Always respect the rules. All members are expected to know the rules and abide by them
II.Be nice, be social. There will be ramifications if you act like a jerkweed to anyone else in the group. Don't provoke anyone, and don't say anything if you think it will provoke anyone. Debate is fine, but flame wars = naughty corner
III.Never discriminate religion or race
IV.Be yourself, be nice. Everyone has nice in them >_> so use that trait. Just follow the rules, and don't be too serious all the time. This is not supposed to be super strict, but we don't take kindly to idiots.

Application Template
In-game Name:
Player ID:
Level:
Class: (Tier 3 Min)

After you post your application, you will be labeled a recruit and undergo a trial period where we get to know you and your skills on the battlefield.

Member List
OKT_Caeser - Grand Master
OKT_Weiner - Grand Marshal
OKT_Mr_Bump - Trial member
OKT_epic_dudeman - Trial member
OKT_Timmixx - Trial member
OKT_Expressive - Trial member
Caeser's Regime
Loyalists
Caesar's First Address
Our First Grandmaster Pope Wenus, blessed be his name, was a fine man, one of the finest. But those in his company were not as so. The trust he placed unto the Under Marshal was trust placed poorly for he deserted his station for a chance at an easier life, condemning our glorious Order. He sold the Popes whereabouts to the Nords, and they burned him on the stake. Such an act of treachery shall never happen in the Order again. All members of the Knights Templar must say an oath before myself, Caesar, and the Loyalists of the Order of the Knights Templar.
Let not interest, favor or prejudice bias your integrity or influence you to be guilty of a dishonorable action, but let your conduct be uniform and your deportment suitable to the dignity of your fraternal order. Respect The Chivalric Code of Honor.
I shall defend the Knights Templar, and the laws of the land.
I shall respect and defend the weak, the sick, and the needy.
I shall not retreat from adversity nor from challenge.
I shall ceaselessly oppose evil and deceit.
I shall remain faithful to my pledged oath.
I shall be everywhere and always the champion of right, good, and tolerance against injustice.
Above all, practice fortitude, prudence, temperance, and honor. For these virtues have distinguished all Knights of the Order in every age and nation.
Fortitude, Prudence, Temperance, and Honor are the fundamental principles embodied by this code.
A Templar Knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need fear neither demons nor men.

Live well, fight well, die well my poor fellow-soldiers of Christ.

[Image: uF2WAvY.jpg]

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
I approve of pope weenus!
Welcome backĀ  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(25-04-2014, 04:09 AM)Kaisar link Wrote: Many years have passed since the death of Pope Wenus, an idol in the eyes of the Swadian army.
lolĀ  :-X
In-game Name: Mr_Bump
Player ID: 2462984
Level: 44
Class: Archer T4
(25-04-2014, 04:48 AM)~Dazz link Wrote: In-game Name: Mr_Bump
Player ID: 2462984
Level: 44
Class: Archer T4
Application Accepted, you are now on trial
Good luck and welcome back.
In-game Name: epic_dudeman
Player ID: 2450569
Level 48
Class: infantry T4
(26-04-2014, 03:21 AM)ajmrawles link Wrote: In-game Name: epic_dudeman
Player ID: 2450569
Level 48
Class: infantry T4
Application Accepted, you are now on trial. Prove yourself a strong dudeman.
In-game Name: OKT_Timmixx
Player ID: 2477153
Level: 36
Class: (Tier 3 Min) 3
(26-04-2014, 04:52 AM)Timmixx link Wrote: In-game Name: OKT_Timmixx
Player ID: 2477153
Level: 36
Class: (Tier 3 Min) 3
Greetings other Tim. Application Accepted, you are now on trial friend, prove your worth.