Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
Sphinx is celebrating right now Big Grin haha
(28-03-2012, 09:40 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=minippl link=topic=2214.msg18641#msg18641 date=1332970468]
I hardly ever made people wait if i was on horse back id always ask and then charge into the huge groups of enemies Some cavalry players did kite and i did some times normally when I was by myself.
as for the open arms, more like you forced my arms opened and said hug... would have been awkward for me to resist that and i am rather lazy.

That would make you part of the minority Wink That's how HA got removed first, now it's cav completely
[/quote]

Then can I keep my cavalry class, since I am so special.  :Smile
When I started this game my dream was to make an archer on a horse. When I got to Sniper and wanted to respec to be a horse archer,that class was taken out of the game. After that, there were many map nerfs every time when we found a spot were we could progress. After that, the polls were taken out of the map so the people started to buy private servers to be able to play the map they wanted. The private servers are being taken down in 1 month and we are forced once again to play on map without polls and also won't be able to solo, duo or play with the people you choose anymore. I have a lvl 32 that I was playing to make it a cav because cav seems fun and riding a horse in any game is fun. Cav is being taken out as well. All I got is my Sniper that I finally learned to Headshot better and they are nerfing the accuracy on the sniper... I am tired of the nerfs to tell you the truth and I am going to dust off my Skyrim and Sims 3 until Guild Wars 2 comes out, take care all and the devs should keep up the work for the rest of the people that are happy with these changes. Don't bother to ask me questions as I won't be reading this anymore Tongue
(28-03-2012, 09:51 PM)Juline link Wrote: we are forced once again to play on map without polls and also won't be able to solo, duo or play with the people you choose anymore.
well that's just guesswork :S of course we want players to play together, no matter the size of the group  :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
:'( i dont see why ai cav have to be taken out. skirmishers would be out of a job. and would u make it so ammo refill because throwing 8 jarids then going to refill just doesnt seem like it would work
(28-03-2012, 10:15 PM)PJ_Morphine_PJ link Wrote: :'( i dont see why ai cav have to be taken out. skirmishers would be out of a job. and would u make it so ammo refill because throwing 8 jarids then going to refill just doesnt seem like it would work
I am going to keep saying that the dev team have a plan for how this will all work so please, just wait and see Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yey, no more getting bumped by stupid horses!
"And it goes a little something like this..."
We want legendary throwing weapons that refill itself by 1 each 15 seconds Tongue (Or a skill/tier that would give us that Tongue)

Man this mod is getting so much better, not just because of the patch Big Grin
I'm not a Cav so i'm not opposed with this new patch who can make NordINvasion better with good news ideas. But i have some question : :-X

.With all these changes do we lost everything in our progression ( xp, equipment, gold ) or will it be just a reset of our class point ?

.Now I want buy a expensive equipment ( swadian hope ), will it be useless with the new patch like Banded armor or Fearsome Knight Helmet which were the best equipment for everyone ?

Thank you for your answers.
Phalangite_Sandor_The_Hound in game.
While I did enjoy playing my cavalry alt on most servers I have to agree with the choice to remove cav from the game. I look forward to seeing how the new classes play and am intrigued by the possibilities of branching out with my main. Thanks for the heasd up Devs, keep up the amazing work.