Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Beautifulswagman
What happened was Sheathe and i were playing on the normal server and than Beautifulswagman who at the time was playing as (XxSwag something) left and rejoined as his Commando than started Trolling us by walking in front of me and sheathe trying to make us kill our self.

The Proof i have is a Video but im not going to be posting the video on here since i dont know how many people will look at this post im happy to send it to Admins only but by Pm only.

edit: The Video has been edited but i do add the Full non edited video at the end of it thats why it goes for 15 mins
yeah bro I walked up to you and hit you with my sword as a joke (which actually hurts me and not you, so I don't know why you're so upset about it)

like for fuck's sake I hit you with a sword and hurt myself and now you are reporting me, sorry for the bad language but seriously get a life dude

if you're reporting me for this then maybe I should post a pic I took of sheathe trying to exploit by stacking cades to get onto a roof...
I was playing on the same server today and I can say that Swagman wasn't doing anything wrong, at least from what I could see. I never saw him running infront of you two to get you killed.

Also on a sidenote I caught Sheathe cade stacking (several cades; platforms, heavy cades, cades) on the same server around the same time. And at one point he even attempted to use the stacked cades to jump onto a roof, not to mention prior to this 'incident' Sheathe told another player to leave the area he was at and called him a "dumbass" for doing so...

I will upload the screenies I took tomorrow or I will make a separate report if I'm not allowed to post them on this thread.
Where are screenshots/video ?