Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obsidian Axe needs remodelling
Obsidian Baseball Bat
(02-04-2012, 06:30 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Obsidian Baseball Bat

omg lol
eh, yeah it wasn't used in the time period this game is in but the model we are currently have was never used period...

so call me a nitpick but i would like the weapons to actually look real and be able to function. and that is the only weapon that has Obsidian that resembles an Axe.
Kormin,the Mayan and Aztec cultures predate Norse use of steel and so the axe would have been in use during the supposed time period of this totally made up Calradian game ;D.It's simply the fact that none of the European/Asian cultures used it during the apprpriate time period.Hell,we have Japanese Katanas and armor that was'nt developed for another 250 years too,so why be sticklers?
Looks nice though, I'd love it if that obsidian baseball bat got implemented.
Why not remodel and rename the weapon? That way there will be no discrepancy.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Man,racking my brain for the proper name of that weopon now,but it's been over 20 years since I took that course...Senilty!Oh why can't you just take the bad memories?Foul fiend!What will I loose next?!?What will be forgotten.......what was I ranting about ? ???
Maquahuitl :-)
(03-04-2012, 02:19 AM)Kormin link Wrote: Maquahuitl :-)
Say THAT three times fast ;D
I dont think so, i think it doesnt look like 2D at all, and its fairly thick.. the only thin piece of this weapon here is the blade, which is supposed to be thin, otherwise it wont cut.. take a look at this