Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Complexity
(29-09-2014, 10:16 AM)Barristan link Wrote: We actually already track every item and transaction so its certainly possible. We will consider it. No promises though, we have a lot to implement at the moment.
Wouldn't it be easier if its a "House Armory" trade where it automatically sends and accepts a tradeback? Then make it so that if items are in a trade and the trade is accepted the item can't be sold in the marketplace or auction hall.

Then after you could implement timed loaning etc.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(29-09-2014, 11:19 AM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=32678.msg199702#msg199702 date=1411985791]
We actually already track every item and transaction so its certainly possible. We will consider it. No promises though, we have a lot to implement at the moment.
Wouldn't it be easier if its a "House Armory" trade where it automatically sends and accepts a tradeback? Then make it so that if items are in a trade and the trade is accepted the item can't be sold in the marketplace or auction hall.

[/quote]

Umm. Thats not easier, it would be a component of implementation. There is a lot of code involved in this so its really up to the web devs.
(29-09-2014, 12:14 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=32678.msg199710#msg199710 date=1411989540]
[quote author=Barristan link=topic=32678.msg199702#msg199702 date=1411985791]
We actually already track every item and transaction so its certainly possible. We will consider it. No promises though, we have a lot to implement at the moment.

[/quote]

Umm. Thats not easier, it would be a component of implementation. There is a lot of code involved in this so its really up to the web devs.
[/quote]
Yeah well it was just a thought, I haven't seen the code for the nordinvasion.com website but just from glancing at it in inspect element I can see how difficult it may be.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Just a quick FYI, loaning and a loaning item system is something Kip and myself have discussed at length. No comment as to a timeline for implementation though as all are a tad busy!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(29-09-2014, 05:49 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Just a quick FYI, loaning and a loaning item system is something Kip and myself have discussed at length. No comment as to a timeline for implementation though as all are a tad busy!

Mate, every one of you blokes deserve a break. The patch, disregard the cursing, is fucking brilliant. Go sit in a spa and have a nice drink! Wink
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(29-09-2014, 05:52 PM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=32678.msg199763#msg199763 date=1412012991]
Just a quick FYI, loaning and a loaning item system is something Kip and myself have discussed at length. No comment as to a timeline for implementation though as all are a tad busy!

Mate, every one of you blokes deserve a break. The patch, disregard the cursing, is fucking brilliant. Go sit in a spa and have a nice drink! Wink
[/quote]

Well said xD