Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Injustice and justice
it's worth about 6-7m if you look at the recipe same as a Stone Maul (maybe 1 Damascus Steel) but it so slow that know one likes it and now that this Aurora Blade amazing now with new Stats

Aurora Blade

Swing Damage: 55 cut
Thrust Damage: 44 pierce
Length: 140
Speed: 100

vs

Injustice,justice for

Swing damage57
Thrust damage40
Spd (rtng95)
Weapon length118

i think it needs a BIG buff eg
Swing damage(56)-1
Thrust damage40
Spd (rtng108) same as a Strange Sword and so you can use it as a 1h if needed
Weapon length118

and you could make it usable by all tr4s ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Are you saying you want the In/Justice buffed because it isn't as good as the Aurora Blade but costs more?  I think this should instead just make it so that the Aurora Blade costs more than the In/Justice, it is a legendary after all Wink

Looking purely at the vs. Stone Maul thing - many people prefer blunt weapons over cut for commando.  This is why many cut weapons got large buffs this patch.  If you are going to balance the In/Justice against them, keep in mind how this will affect their balance with other house crafted 2h swords.  I can see the In/Justice getting a buff to balance it out more, but more in the direction of 2-3 cut damage and not in speed.  108 is pretty ridiculous for a high damage cut weapon - just look at the Eastern Katana, 60c/101speed.
but so much people are going to make $$$ from this Aurora Blade were 1.2m not 6,7m or more the justice has a fix price it stays crafting price of 6,7 so will say this what would you want a  Injustice or a Stone Maul it would be a Stone Maul because it better for the price

ps i cant spell that well so what Tongue

(22-10-2014, 02:54 AM)WOODZ link Wrote: but so much people are going to make $$$ from this Aurora Blade were 1.2m not 6,7m or more the justice has a fix price it stays crafting price of 6,7 so will say this what would you want a  Injustice or a Stone Maul it would be a Stone Maul becuse it better for the price

Erm....  I see two different arguments here that are kind of fused together.  I'll break them apart - Aurora Blade used to be 8-10m.  Onyx Bolts used to be 1-2m.  I once sold Studded Gauntlets for Fearsome, Tome, Royal Shield, Heavy Plated Vest, and more.  Hell, Fiendish Bows sold for 300k at one point (this is more of an inflation argument, though).  Prices change, especially for legendary items.  The Aurora Blade is a legendary and therefor may be better than a house crafted weapon of the same type.  (Please don't bring up the Worm Bane, no need to summon Madjosh).

People used to prefer the Heavy War Hammer to the Volundr/Ancient Greatsword.  The Stone Maul is even better than that.  Some people just like hammers for infantry, that's life.  As stated before, cut weapons were buffed recently to try to allow for this.  If you are going to call for a buff to the In/Justice, compare it to other 2h house crafted swords and their costs as well.
done
Tempered Steel Bastard Sword
Weight: 1.5
Speed Rating: (97)
Weapon Reach: 117
Swing Damage: 52c
Thrust Damage: 37p
it 97 better 95 than and if you still saying no just make it all tr4 can use it

and when i sell my Injustice i wont get the mat price i will get less then 1/2 that the problem

I suggest not being so hasty and looking at all of the stats involved.  The TSBS has only 52c, much lower than 57c.

I can see the In/Justice moving to 97sp instead of 95, but 108 is absolutely ridiculous.
but you can sell a Tempered Steel Bastard Sword for almost 100% for what it is make of cant do that with a justice

(22-10-2014, 03:08 AM)WOODZ link Wrote: done
Tempered Steel Bastard Sword
Weight: 1.5
Speed Rating: (97)
Weapon Reach: 117
Swing Damage: 52c
Thrust Damage: 37p
it 97 better 95 than and if you still saying no just make it all tr4 can use it
(22-10-2014, 03:01 AM)Winter link Wrote: If you are going to call for a buff to the In/Justice, compare it to other 2h house crafted swords and their costs as well.

There are other house crafted two handed swords.  Off the top of my the Elegant Flamberge, The Elegant Greatsword, and The Kingmesser or however you spell that.

Comparing Prices of house crafted to Legendary's does not work as Winter stated.  The price of Legendary's depends solely on the Demand.  The price of craft items depends on demand and crafting cost.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

but it this way i can make Swadian Heavy Lamellar,Plate Mittens,even a Swadian Surcoat Overmail for ranger and sell it for all most 100% form what is made from
make a vote if my idea is wrong  :?

So now your complaint is that you can't sell it for crafting cost? :[

Heavy Lamellar most definitely does not sell for its crafting cost.  80 HM * 5000 = 400k for the Hardened Metal alone, and I haven't seen one go for much higher than 300k in ages.  The Ranger armor?  I don't believe I've seen one of those sell at all.  I don't feel like pointing out the plethora of instances where items sell for less than their crafting cost at the moment, but rest assured that it is pretty much everything...