Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea that discourage the use of going to spectator while toming
I think I have a nice idea that can fix two problems.

As of now when we tome you need to go to spectator to die for stuff, and sometimes on spawns I go to spectator insted of replace items, kinda instinct from toming on a game before. Also sometimes if people tome too fast without telling some player dies the second afther tome is used by going to spectator and can't spawn. WHAT IF, when tome is used, Replace Items button is activated for 20s, that way no-one will die too late as they wont be using "going to spectator" as they'll be waiting for Replace Items button to appear.

To clearify the idea:
  • Toming enables Replace Items button for 20s when Tome is used.
  • People who were dead will respawn and those who wants to spawn for more gear can use Replace Items button withing 20s.
  • Might as well add the extra message "Tome used: *20s Countdown*"
That fixes:
  • People dying afther tome being used.  If tomer didn't notifying the team first or they simply died a second too late.
  • People accidently going to spec insted of using the Replace Items on spawns as they were dying for stuff toming a game before and instinctly made a mistake.

Possible Problem:
As of right now, Replace Items button is bugged if people use it too fast afther entering the character menu and wont let you spawn for gear. (you'll get a blue message telling you were late with your action)
So I guess this idea, (if found good for implementing) should be added afther this bug with Replace Items has been resolved.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Sounds thought out well and a proper fix for theese problems.
Good idea, you have my support Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Sounds like a great idea.
Very solid idea, would also help when tomeing at wave 20, you could just pop one at the start and people can respawn on that wave to get the stuff ready for that wave.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I support this idea. It is a great way to solve the problems and mistakes that happen when toming.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
This is a really great idea and would help a lot of guys, because I died so often at spawn aswell.
About the Remaining time:
Maybe disable the Character Screen Button for 5 sec so people will not be able to get spawnbugged or have the chance to click onto it too early.
But all in all a great idea Nka.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
I actually fully support this. Although I will be upset I don't get a chuckle when someone doesn't get to spawn  Wink It does also prevent the pillock who ends up saving cocking up and having the last few members of the team die or assassins for that matter.
This is a brilliant idea.  I just have one question regarding the tome timer, though.  Will this be a separate timer that has nothing to do with prep time?  If someone were to use a tome during the respawn period, would it just extend it by twenty seconds, give people a second respawn available, or be negated by the respawn period.?

Hmmm, I guess there were two questions, sorry.
(22-10-2014, 11:19 PM)Winter link Wrote: This is a brilliant idea.  I just have one question regarding the tome timer, though.  Will this be a separate timer that has nothing to do with prep time?  If someone were to use a tome during the respawn period, would it just extend it by twenty seconds, give people a second respawn available, or be negated by the respawn period.?

Hmmm, I guess there were two questions, sorry.

If you would be in prep time, both timers will go down regardless, if it's in a wave, the tome timer goes down.

Support btw.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Eh, that doesn't exactly answer the main question.  I should have specified that I meant the prep time directly after respawn waves.  If tomes will only allow something that is already allowed during this time (Replace Items) then what happens if one is used during this time?  Will there just be no effect, or should something be added such as increasing the time or giving people the ability to respawn twice during this time?