Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clean character station
So I was playing the Persistent World mod recently and i stumbled across a station which you could hold F on(just like normal healing and ammo refilling in NI) and it would wipe away all the blood and remove any projectiles from your body. My suggestion is to implement something like this in NI.

A major issue that most ranged players in NI can attest to is the fact that throwing axes, or any projectile at that, when embedded in your shoulder or chest(and if you're lucky enough, your head) will sometimes shift when you aim and block your view in first person forcing you into third person view which many have trouble using successfully and efficiently. Currently the only way to remove those projectiles is to die, which becomes an issue either immediately after a spawn or after the final one. After the final spawn wave, with the restrictions on the number of tomes, almost nobody will use one for the sole purpose of helping a guy who cant see as well as normal.

As far as I can see, this addition causes no game balancing issues, it shouldn't be too tough to implement(seems pretty comparable to what we already have available), and I could not find a similar request already made.

The only other solution to this problem(besides the obvious not getting hit) would seem to be stopping projectiles from sticking, by which i mean having the model disappear as soon as it hits a person like what has been done recently with refills, when you shoot them the arrow or spear or bolt or whatever vanishes.

Tell me what you think!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Any idea how they are implementing it? Are they killing your old character and giving you a clean one?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(01-02-2015, 05:51 AM)Kip link Wrote: Any idea how they are implementing it? Are they killing your old character and giving you a clean one?
As far as I remember you wouldn't die, in that case however it would have been gamebreaking because each piece of equipment you wear in PW has individual value and it could have been used for duping. Although I remember after using it, your character would redraw his first slot weapon like when you respawn, just there would be no other body.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
They respawn your character but leave no body.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Well I think it just one of those things that ni has it means it a bit harder to kite  in 1st person but then at respwan your new but then again can't hurt Smile
And it would help me and other people out a lot in solos runs

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|