Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Pawnhouse" Request !!
Hello Community Big Grin

People (INCLUDING me xD ) saying: "I dont get a Legendary..." or "I never loot anything good"

Well lets at least TRY to change it by a new feature I have thought about this morning...
So what i was thinking about this morning was about making a new option on the Character site called "Pawnhouse" exaclty built up like a marketplace.
When People accsess this "Pawnhouse" they are able to Lend Legendarys/High Budget Crafted  Weapons or Armor from Other People kinda like an auction....
For Example someone Puts in a Dragon Axe into the Pawnhouse and he want to earn some quick gold, another Player goes in and this player is able to lend the dragon axe for a period of 24h for an Specific amount of Gold depending on what level this weapons Is

For example:

1x Dragon Axe (24h) = 10k per Hour = 240k

1x Steel Cutter (24h) = 5k per hour = 120k

and so on....

So after serveral days this Feature would be in we dont want people running around with lots of  gold in there pocket
so I also thought about we could put in a "Cooldown" which, where the "Pawnhouse" look how much money you made for a 24h lend
and it automaticaly sets an Cooldown for example you made 240k for 1 lending you have a 1 Week Cooldown before you can do another lending!!

And We also dont want Commandos Run around with A Stag Bow perhaps or A Naval Glaive xD So for this we could put in A filter that automaticaly look what your class
is and you are only able to get the items what you can use! For Example (lol lots of examples so far) You are Pikeman you can only Lend Pikeman Gear!!!

EDIT: If the 24 hours are over the item automaticaly gets removed from the inventory into the owners inventory

This is just my Idea I thought about..

I am a desperate that this would be introduced, but lets have a look

JesusChatline,

My loots so far:

1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
I like the sound of how instead of trading the items to lend, you can list them to lend.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Sorry but I am german and I dont rly Understand... but

Is this A For or Against ? ( Sorry for this dumb question)
My loots so far:

1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
its for the feature, but i feel like it'll take too hard and too much work to make this happen
Yes thats true actually but I think it woul be worth the work
My loots so far:

1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
Doing this for support items I fully agree with such as wallcades. nothing is worse when you see a bunch of tomes being brought in but no one with cades. This way someone can "take one for the team" and spend a bit of money to help save/start a successful run.

However I feel like this will just make old players who own a lot of desirable items richer, which we really do not need. The gap between the rich and poor is too big in my opinion :/ It will be just too easy to make a bunch of money from this and then slowly gold will become less and less valuable as old players will he so much and so the hyperinflation begins Smile

Yes that's right. I know what  hyperinflation means. Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Another true Fact ... Maybe this idea was bad xD I really didnt thinka bout the poor People and the rich people
Sorry for that Big Grin

EDIT: Maybe Just do this Idea for support Item to lend or? wouldnt that be a good idea?
My loots so far:

1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
Maybe items that aren't legendary, and support items can be lent out in the pawnhouse
Yes thats a good Idea No legendarys but items Like Wall Cades which are needed and very expensive for some players!!
My loots so far:

1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
I think the gap is due to them making good trades or playing longer ); loot obviously helps out a lot but anyone can get wealthy if they play smart. Although I wasn't rich I was worth around 10-12m before I looted. that was for a well geared rg and a wall/shc for support. The price just has to be adjusted for a low % of the items total value i think. Like the steel cutter for example. 120k is about a third of the price to buy one.
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed