Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Black Steel Dagger
Any info about the new : Black Steel Dagger ? ( pike)

Crafting level 14 blacksmith!
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
EDIT: I was told not to post stats for items while there is not a single piece crafted, so I remove them. If there is such rule (I didn't find one) then I guess such kind of questions can't be answered. You must wait until someone will decide to craft the Daggers.
2 sets were crafted last night.  however there are no stats listed on the website.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

ye so they are crafted so can I know it now?
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
but are these trowing daggers or is it a weapon?
Throwing Daggers.  Similar to CTS.  They have similar stats.  I just haven't used them yet and the stats are not on the website. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Ah yea I know! cc takeo crafted them I think there cool! I'm gonna craft them to I think!

or should I keep my CTS?
Knifes don't have any penetration power through shields, Cts do. These essentially function as an alternative of vhta in the forms of knives with p dmg.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

No, he crafted the obsidian daggers which are better and more expensive than the black steel daggers.
Ah yes ....But the daggers are faster no?