Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More Alchemist Recipes: Transform Similar Armors
Alchemist doesnt have a lot of options. a nice feature would be to change armors with same crafting recipe
(striped armor / swad heavy lamellar)
(heraldic plate / defender plate)
transitional armor white/red/blue)

which would need like the armor and 5 quality candles for each recipe (and give 0 crafting xp)

transform white trans to red trans:
white trans 1x
quality candle 5x

=red trans
I agree with transform trans colors, but not changing an entire armor.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
That would make life easier I admit. For a moment I wanted to give full support.
But on the second thought it feels much unnatural to me: using mats to craft something is craftsmanship, transforming one item into another would be magic. No magic in IN plz.
On the other hand the abovementioned colours changing for Trans... Hell, why not? It's possible in real life.
(12-02-2016, 09:58 PM)Bobo link Wrote: That would make life easier I admit. For a moment I wanted to give full support.
But on the second thought it feels much unnatural to me: using mats to craft something is craftsmanship, transforming one item into another would be magic. No magic in IN plz.
On the other hand the abovementioned colours changing for Trans... Hell, why not? It's possible in real life.

Yeah that's why we can summon swords/warhammers
Good point. "Summon" is unfortunate name for it, myself I've always been thinking of it like of crafting. Wink
(12-02-2016, 09:58 PM)Bobo link Wrote: No magic in IN plz.
We read books that either resurrect people or summon wraiths. A boss swings its hammer and causes fires. An entire class of enemy can teleport. There's magic in NI already, let's not pretend this is a game rooted in reality nor history.

And this idea would be good. If the items are functionally identical then an option to change to existing skin as a money sink should be inert to gameplay.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
There may be something in the works for something similar to this.  Prepare yourselves Smile