Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: LinkeHandGottes
Hello there.

What a shame that i have to write this now.
But the recent behavior of "LinkeHandGottes" reached it limits in my opinion.

So first up. 
It is so annyoing and taking away so much fun,having to play with this Guy.
Why? Because whenever something goes wrong,he starts flaming the s*it out of the guy,that did the misstake.

This may seem like a minor issue. But its happening way to often. He is always throwing around how the "retard"(how he loves to call them,idiot aswell,more to that later) could have prevented that misstake.
I mean it would be fine,if he used some nicer words. Talking to him peacefully to calm down or telling him that not everyone knows everything at the game,is just a waste of time.

He just always respondes with things like:" You 10 year old kids,dont know how to play this game,glad i have a good event team they understand me,not like you retards" (that is an actual thing he said recently)

He is not stopping there either.He also insulted me on German.(Im myself a german,that was some weeks ago.I just ignored it)
And im not the only one thinking the way i do. Many people of SA say the same about him.

It takes away most of the fun and is just annoying.
I´d just love to see an admin finally telling him to calm a bit down. This would also prevent many players from going completly mad at him.

Thanks for taking your time for this.

[Image: V7KREW.jpg]
Thank you for the report.

The matter has been noted and I have also been talking with a Admin with this player.

If this continues it will it up painfull take the hint.