Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Deserters
Everytime someone gets banned from the game/account reset all their legendaries get added to swadian deserters wave 13 normal until one of each drop.

random idea I had, no need to take it seriously ;p
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I love it.
Me too, best feature request 2017. Big Grin
Radom ideas are best, aren't they? Hope we'll see this in next patch.
We won't.
I prefer the auctions
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Auctions would certainly be an easier way. But that would favor rich players who could bid high. The idea of giving stuff on random base talks to me, it is the poor ones who need it more...
(27-02-2017, 04:45 PM)Bobo Wrote: Auctions would certainly be an easier way. But that would favor rich players who could bid high. The idea of giving stuff on random base talks to me, it is the poor ones who need it more...

Nah, they don't deserve it.
(27-02-2017, 04:45 PM)Bobo Wrote: Auctions would certainly be an easier way. But that would favor rich players who could bid high. The idea of giving stuff on random base talks to me, it is the poor ones who need it more...

There is a precedent for banned player auctions, with it being a money sink. Your "noble" idea of attempting to redistribute to "the poor ones" isn't guaranteed through the randomness of the loot system.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
If people are afraid of only the rich people getting the banned players things then have the really high tier stuff be stored away as rewards for special server events or something, and only auction off middle-low tier things.

Alternatively have raffles done for the upper tier items monthly.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]