Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website and Ingame not lined up
Ok two days ago I accidentaly pressed reset to default ingame because I was lagging. I'm not sure if that caused this, but whenever I go onto my page on the WS it says I am lvl 1 with 100 gold and all the default starting items, no XP and I am a recruit again. But whenever I get on a server all my stuff and gold and weapons and armor is as it was two days ago. So now I cant convert my Assist XP and cannot level up or buy new weapons because No matter how much I play, I dont get any gold for my account or Assist XP for my account. I hope you guys can restore my previous page because I had gotten quite far. and no, I didnt click on respet or what ever it is called when you reset all your stuff. This makes me angry, so please fix this.
Character name and ID?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Makgwher-name
is the ID the activation code or the password?
Character ID is found under Account->Referral Link. It's the numbers you find at the end of the link.

Here is a direct link to your referral page: http://nordinvasion.com/account.php?act=referal
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
hey this is a link to the main page, not my referal code.
Try logging into your character and then clicking it...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I found it anyways, it is 2435061
According to the database you changed your name. I recommend signing onto IRC and chatting with a member of the dev team to sort this as I do not wish to divulge all your char details on the forum Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ok thank you for your help. I did change my name, but I did not realize it would restart my entire account.
(27-06-2012, 10:07 PM)makgwher link Wrote:Ok thank you for your help. I did change my name, but I did not realize it would restart my entire account.
Well it does not reset your entire account, it moves your stats to your new character name. Your old character does not "exist", unless you create a new character with the same name.
- Fingus