Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Controversial idea, class limits to servers for the sake of fairness?
Such an important point Coco but I doubt this is ever gonna change, this happened and is still happening to Nka and me so damn often when kiting, all people see is the free loot or whatever, they don´t see that joining that late as 5 or whatever is just gonna kill the entire run simply because theres not enough support items for all the new players. But I´d love that too, 12 is the most annoying wave to join on, 9 is somewhat alright.
C'mon guys, there's the rule that anyone who wants to play, can play. I do understand your point and it's pain indeed to have a nice run ruined but shall we segregate the community like this: you're MP with wall - ok you can join, you're Commando with SHC - forget it, be gone? That would lead to new players feel rejected and excluded from the community, the result with time would be that this community could become very few veterans with top gear. I'm quite convinced it's not what we all hope for.
There is that rule yes, where it is nice and everyone has a good time on a run. We're also not talking about a full run where everyone is there it's peak hours with 16 people in this case. Being self-sufficent and able to contribute in a game like this is important with support items.

Not contributing with support items in the hardest game mode with only 3 or 4 players kills the run.

*Edit*: Also +1 to Tsuki's idea of bringing back unlimited tomes =P. Epic shield charges and slashing lines again. Stir some stuff up.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Bobo the point was not whether it´s Inf joining or MP, it´s about anyone joining, much more bots spawning and not having sufficient support items to finish the run, even if those new players bring in any kind of support item. Please stop interpreting things that way that we all hate new players or whatever.
(17-09-2017, 07:35 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote: There is that rule yes, where it is nice and everyone has a good time on a run. We're also not talking about a full run where everyone is there it's peak hours with 16 people in this case. Being self-sufficent and able to contribute in a game like this is important with support items.

Not contributing with support items in the hardest game mode with only 3 or 4 players kills the run.

*Edit*: Also +1 to Tsuki's idea of bringing back unlimited tomes =P. Epic shield charges and slashing lines again. Stir some stuff up.

Unlimited tomes only for infantry classes.

would make it somewhat balanced
(16-09-2017, 11:04 PM)Kip Wrote: On the "should we" side, I would prefer to come up with some way to encourage the use of melee rather than use arbitrary restrictions.  As far as how to do that, I'm not sure
NO CADE
or something like this
assign support classes to  character classes so by choosing given character you got support class assigned.
Commandos and Crossbowmen should have engineer class (this is important coz if we give cades to pikes and snipers nothing will change) with 2 choices at the last tier or if you like 2 separate paths but both focused on cades/explosives
Archers and Pikemen  would be  our medics with similar  split at the last tier or 2 separate paths focused on healing
This is how I see it
                                                                                               ____ Pyromaniac ;D -explosives
Commando/Crossbowman- Tinkerer--Apprentice--Engineer----I
                                                                                               I____Architect- cades

____Reviver - tome
Archer/Pike - NurseField Medic-Field Surgeon-I
                                                                     I____Master Shaman  ;D- many powerful medic boxes
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
You know why not just remove walls and swap what players have to SHCs?
Then one can't just wall off and you can slash over them even if there is no shielder
though I highly doubt that will happen it would fix walls
Remove all ranged classes from the game, problem solved.
(CONTROVERSIAL SUGGESTION)
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(17-09-2017, 11:21 PM)Disco Wrote: Remove all ranged classes from the game, problem solved.
(CONTROVERSIAL SUGGESTION)

Or, buff armour with 400+.

Problem solved.
Gur

In all seriousness removing wall cades is the only way I can see for devs to stop the "Worthlessness" of infantry
The devs are not the ones who set up the cades so there is no shielding or slashing and they can't stop anyone form just walling of with out removing them
Also a buff to infantry would mean I can open fight all the way to Ragnar and could probably solo Prince with melee and that is with out the best RG armor in game