Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Basket of Thoughts
ooh its time to get some plate armor in this game!
Please no plate armor. ITS SO UGLY!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
What NI really needs is a change to the interface of TAB.

It would be great to be able to see the class and level of everyone on your team.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(06-08-2012, 01:40 AM)Gashy link Wrote: What NI really needs is a change to the interface of TAB.

It would be great to be able to see the class and level of everyone on your team.

Place that in another tab, PW did that, and it's a good idea.  Wink
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(05-08-2012, 06:06 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I think the devs have considered and rejected the idea of adding friendly bots due to their absolute stupidity  Tongue It would probably be cool, but they might also just end up getting in the way of players.
You can put them on a place (Like SP, F1, F2, F3) | But I understand why it shouldn't be implanted, they are retards Tongue | But on other hand, a Bot with a legendary would be OP !
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(06-08-2012, 07:22 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=4935.msg40781#msg40781 date=1344189976]
I think the devs have considered and rejected the idea of adding friendly bots due to their absolute stupidity  Tongue It would probably be cool, but they might also just end up getting in the way of players.
You can put them on a place (Like SP, F1, F2, F3) | But I understand why it shouldn't be implanted, they are retards Tongue | But on other hand, a Bot with a legendary would be OP !
[/quote]

Which is why it must be done...  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
about the npc, ther was already a discussion : http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...718.0.html
Wusel @ Omnia
(06-08-2012, 07:22 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=4935.msg40781#msg40781 date=1344189976]
I think the devs have considered and rejected the idea of adding friendly bots due to their absolute stupidity  Tongue It would probably be cool, but they might also just end up getting in the way of players.
[/quote]Assasins with Wormbanes, Veteran Pikemen with Pikes of Kings, Rangers with Hurricane Bows?  :o
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
(08-08-2012, 11:09 AM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=4935.msg40945#msg40945 date=1344237779]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=4935.msg40781#msg40781 date=1344189976]
[/quote]Assasins with Wormbanes, Veteran Pikemen with Pikes of Kings, Rangers with Hurricane Bows?  :o
[/quote] Yeah!
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
We have some cool new stuff coming in with the next patch.