Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
(13-06-2024, 03:16 PM)Terath Wrote: Hello all. This is simply a resource pack that is unzipped and placed directly into the mod directory (MountBlade Warband/Modules/NordInvasion). It provides unreleased model and asset changes that were intended for the next update, as well as some newer previously unmentioned minor stuff that I wanted to tweak.

Download Link: Link

Remodels
- Zephyr
- Typhoon
- Tempest
- Studded Gauntlets
- Elegant Greatsword
- Steel Broad Greatsword
- Steel Bastard Crusader's Sword
- Steel Crusader's Greatsword
- Eastern Katana
- Royal Helmet

Minor Edits
- Shield of Kings
- Dragon Sword
- Defender set (trim)
- Gothic Set (result of trim vote way back when)
- Imperial Blue / Red
- Ironsong
- Byrllysg (to shape)
- Heavy War Mace (to shape)

Unreleased assets I created (provided in pack, just not attached to anything in-game)
- Dragon Halfplate set (helmet, body, boots, gloves, shield). Intended to be orange legendary (T4) commando armor, and paired with other 'Dragon' items.
- Gram (intended T5 Commando AGS upgrade / Durendal alternative)

I don't plan to update this unless something is wrong with it. Consider these assets LSP. Enjoy.

Terath
My upgraded gear is invisible, don't know if i did something wrong or not though

(13-06-2024, 03:40 PM)NatanFX Wrote:
(13-06-2024, 03:16 PM)Terath Wrote: Hello all. This is simply a resource pack that is unzipped and placed directly into the mod directory (MountBlade Warband/Modules/NordInvasion). It provides unreleased model and asset changes that were intended for the next update, as well as some newer previously unmentioned minor stuff that I wanted to tweak.

Remodels
- Zephyr
- Typhoon
- Tempest
- Studded Gauntlets
- Elegant Greatsword
- Steel Broad Greatsword
- Eastern Katana
- Royal Helmet

Minor Edits
- Shield of Kings
- Dragon Sword
- Defender set (trim)
- Imperial Blue / Red
- Ironsong
- Byrllysg (to shape)

Unreleased assets I created (provided in pack, just not attached to anything in-game)
- Dragon Halfplate set (helmet, body, boots, gloves, shield). Intended to be orange legendary (T4) commando armor, and paired with other 'Dragon' items.

I don't plan to update this unless something is wrong with it. Consider these assets LSP. Enjoy.

Terath
My upgraded gear is invisible, don't know if i did something wrong or not though
Okay fixed it, seems it doesnt work well if you have Aslans visual mod installed.

Thanks Terath, these new models look incredible.

Remodels
- Zephyr
- Typhoon
- Tempest
- Studded Gauntlets
- Elegant Greatsword
- Steel Broad Greatsword
- Eastern Katana
- Royal Helmet

Minor Edits
- Shield of Kings
- Dragon Sword
- Defender set (trim)
- Imperial Blue / Red
- Ironsong
- Byrllysg (to shape)

Terath
Typhoon is very nice, thank you

[Image: WyXPJ6.webp]

LR*ReaPsoT~