Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Items gone
(04-10-2024, 11:41 AM)Hamsterino Wrote: you know I traded all of the stuff that was in my inv at the time to Never, without distinguishing between your items and my own, which was indeed very stupid in hindsight, but until a dev cares enough to look into this (preferably Irish, since Never claims Irish forced him to sell all the stuff), you can choose to believe what Never said or you choose not to. after all, it doesn't matter anyways since we do not hold any power concerning NI. the items are gone either way and we can do nothing about it, even though you *should* get them back, since you weren't involved into anything. besides, it's just a game and there are more important things than a PoL.

Seems to me you are not inteligent enough to take a screenshot of the chat you've had with me. I didn't say he forced me to "sell" stuff. I said that he has messaged me regarding your items (including Eligents items) and he said he'd delete them for you to get a full account reset, a 100% reset. So i suggested i can give the stuff away instead, and Irish agreed, i gave the stuff away, the end of the story. It's your own fault that you got yourself banned like an idiot, glitching to do a stupid quest. It is only your fault that Eligents stuff was given away as well, also, as it has been in multiple cases. If you lend your shit out, or trade to someone else, and they get banned, for something that isn't a scam, it's your fault, and you get nothing back. I'd suggest reading through the history of ban appeals/reports of missing items. Now i can leave yet again, to not come back ever again. Bye bye.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 47 (43 unique items, 4 doubles)
(06-10-2024, 05:48 PM)Never Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 11:41 AM)Hamsterino Wrote: you know I traded all of the stuff that was in my inv at the time to Never, without distinguishing between your items and my own, which was indeed very stupid in hindsight, but until a dev cares enough to look into this (preferably Irish, since Never claims Irish forced him to sell all the stuff), you can choose to believe what Never said or you choose not to. after all, it doesn't matter anyways since we do not hold any power concerning NI. the items are gone either way and we can do nothing about it, even though you *should* get them back, since you weren't involved into anything. besides, it's just a game and there are more important things than a PoL.

Seems to me you are not inteligent enough to take a screenshot of the chat you've had with me. I didn't say he forced me to "sell" stuff. I said that he has messaged me regarding your items (including Eligents items) and he said he'd delete them for you to get a full account reset, a 100% reset. So i suggested i can give the stuff away instead, and Irish agreed, i gave the stuff away, the end of the story. It's your own fault that you got yourself banned like an idiot, glitching to do a stupid quest. It is only your fault that Eligents stuff was given away as well, also, as it has been in multiple cases. If you lend your shit out, or trade to someone else, and they get banned, for something that isn't a scam, it's your fault, and you get nothing back. I'd suggest reading through the history of ban appeals/reports of missing items. Now i can leave yet again, to not come back ever again. Bye bye.

Maybe you won't be making a comeback, because you lost the access to the dev account to force equip items huh
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021
Ornate Arming Helmet - 18.05.2024
Excalibur - 17.06.2024
Phoenix Shield - 22.06.2024
(06-10-2024, 06:09 PM)Extaziii Wrote:

Maybe you won't be making a comeback, because you lost the access to the dev account to force equip items huh

Maybe! 

Wait...

What?

insulting me just because you know that nobody's gonna do anything because 1. nobody cares about it and 2. if somebody cares, your close connections to the devs basically gives you immunity is just low. now, I don't know if I'd have gotten a 100% reset, because nobody told me about anything at all, you didn't even tell me who you allegedly gave my stuff to, probably because you didn't, since I haven't come across anyone who's received anything at all. I did ask Irish about what exactly happened, but he didn't get the chance to answer me before passing away, may he rest in peace. anyway, eli has nothing to do with any of this and should get his items back, and you should be banned for abusing your access to the dev account.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
(06-10-2024, 06:50 PM)Hamsterino Wrote:

insulting me just because you know that nobody's gonna do anything because 1. nobody cares about it and 2. if somebody cares, your close connections to the devs basically gives you immunity is just low. now, I don't know if I'd have gotten a 100% reset, because nobody told me about anything at all, you didn't even tell me who you allegedly gave my stuff to, probably because you didn't, since I haven't come across anyone who's received anything at all. I did ask Irish about what exactly happened, but he didn't get the chance to answer me before passing away, may he rest in peace. anyway, eli has nothing to do with any of this and should get his items back, and you should be banned for abusing your access to the dev account.
What access to what dev account? I never had any simply because i am a regular player, and i have no damn fucking immunity. You are being delusional, and the fact that no one is telling you they got your stuff, is probably because you'd want it back from them? I honestly do not care what you have to say. I told you up front how it was, you didn't believe me, that is your problem. & your Heavy Plate was sold to marketplace, because a dev asked me to do so, since it was never meant to drop. Because that is all you care about, the stupid Heavy Plate xD
(06-10-2024, 07:01 PM)Never Wrote:

What access to what dev account? I never had any simply because i am a regular player, and i have no damn fucking immunity. You are being delusional, and the fact that no one is telling you they got your stuff, is probably because you'd want it back from them? I honestly do not care what you have to say. I told you up front how it was, you didn't believe me, that is your problem. & your Heavy Plate was sold to marketplace, because a dev asked me to do so, since it was never meant to drop. Because that is all you care about, the stupid Heavy Plate xD
you're so much of a regular player that you one day showed up with a heavy plate equipped after you sold it to me because a ''friend-dev'' equipped you with one. and that's where the immunity is coming from, since said dev can always defend you. I did ask a ton of people, and why would they be afraid of me wanting my stuff back? it's not their problem and they wouldn't have to care if I wanted it back. the assertion that you sold the heavy plate to the marketplace is the only thing I believe, since it'd make sense from a devs perspective to make you sell it, and I don't care about the heavy plate, I care about the hundreds of millions of stuff you took from me. now stop making this about me just because you feel safe in here, knowing that nobody important is gonna check this thread. it is supposed to get eli his stuff back, which (again) doesn't have to do anything with me or you.
(ignoring the Rupturers)

(06-10-2024, 08:44 PM)Hamsterino Wrote:

you're so much of a regular player that you one day showed up with a heavy plate equipped after you sold it to me because a ''friend-dev'' equipped you with one. and that's where the immunity is coming from, since said dev can always defend you. I did ask a ton of people, and why would they be afraid of me wanting my stuff back? it's not their problem and they wouldn't have to care if I wanted it back. the assertion that you sold the heavy plate to the marketplace is the only thing I believe, since it'd make sense from a devs perspective to make you sell it, and I don't care about the heavy plate, I care about the hundreds of millions of stuff you took from me. now stop making this about me just because you feel safe in here, knowing that nobody important is gonna check this thread. it is supposed to get eli his stuff back, which (again) doesn't have to do anything with me or you.
Kinda funny how nobody wants to admit that they got your shit for free. Well, too bad, i won't get banned as i have proof for what i'm saying, and i will show it if a dev asks for it.
(06-10-2024, 09:20 PM)Never Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 05:48 PM)Never Wrote: Seems to me you are not inteligent enough to take a screenshot of the chat you've had with me. I didn't say he forced me to "sell" stuff. I said that he has messaged me regarding your items (including Eligents items) and he said he'd delete them for you to get a full account reset, a 100% reset. So i suggested i can give the stuff away instead, and Irish agreed, i gave the stuff away, the end of the story. It's your own fault that you got yourself banned like an idiot, glitching to do a stupid quest. It is only your fault that Eligents stuff was given away as well, also, as it has been in multiple cases. If you lend your shit out, or trade to someone else, and they get banned, for something that isn't a scam, it's your fault, and you get nothing back. I'd suggest reading through the history of ban appeals/reports of missing items. Now i can leave yet again, to not come back ever again. Bye bye.
Kinda funny how nobody wants to admit that they got your shit for free. Well, too bad, i won't get banned as i have proof for what i'm saying, and i will show it if a dev asks for it.
stop making it about the people you so generously gave my stuff to, this thread is about eli and his stuff, neither mine nor what you did with it, and also not about how you're completely innocent and never did anything wrong. in case, a dev ever makes the mistake of opening this thread, I hope they really just read elis first message and nothing beyond that, because this is just stupid.
(ignoring the Rupturers)

(06-10-2024, 10:19 PM)Hamsterino Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 09:20 PM)Never Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 06:50 PM)Hamsterino Wrote: insulting me just because you know that nobody's gonna do anything because 1. nobody cares about it and 2. if somebody cares, your close connections to the devs basically gives you immunity is just low. now, I don't know if I'd have gotten a 100% reset, because nobody told me about anything at all, you didn't even tell me who you allegedly gave my stuff to, probably because you didn't, since I haven't come across anyone who's received anything at all. I did ask Irish about what exactly happened, but he didn't get the chance to answer me before passing away, may he rest in peace. anyway, eli has nothing to do with any of this and should get his items back, and you should be banned for abusing your access to the dev account.
stop making it about the people you so generously gave my stuff to, this thread is about eli and his stuff, neither mine nor what you did with it, and also not about how you're completely innocent and never did anything wrong. in case, a dev ever makes the mistake of opening this thread, I hope they really just read elis first message and nothing beyond that, because this is just stupid.
You fucking started the talk about your own shit, and mentioned me in it, fucking hell. Stop blaming me for something you started.
just one question to you Never, you knew that was my inv, why the f did you give it away then?
this is just sad and cringe.