Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Made a Map (No Name yet)
Hello all, I made a map, it's not finished. I'd like to hear your opinion about this, what could chance and that kinda stuff Smile

V0.1
My in steam name is Phalangite Caesar
Im afraid the map is not going to work as it is at the moment.

Problems:

- Too many narrow doors, extremely easy to defend.
- Small rooms as spawns cause bots to spawn at the outside and get stuck.
- Lacks details and aesthetic elements as far as I can notice on the screenshots.  Smile
- Its rather small, try to expand it maybe.
- (adding too many "item" props, just hanging at the wall looks weird in my opinion.)
- Nord Spawn 3 shows a gap in the ceiling.

Suggestions:

- Maybe you can make a map that combines exterior areas and interior areas, such as your current map?
  (Exterior is mainly for spawn zones.)
- Try adding at least 2 entrances to every room, to equate the narrow doorways, moreover change the props scale, in a reasonable amount, to widen them. (Dont go beyond 1.5)
- Add fancy decoration, such as chains, litter or whatsoever to make it visually more appealing.

Regards,
someone bored.
I am assuming that the outside won't actually be visible? It's hard to get an overview of such a map, as all the action is taking place on the inside of the building Smile Looks good tho, allthough the devs might not want to hang up the OPweps for all to see (air of mystery is important?). Like the idea behind this map, in any case!
Ok i thank you both allready,I will trie to make it a bit bigger but i will keep my idea, it isn't easy to defend, cause when you use shield wall at 2 places in the little room the bots will be with to many, slash true, Archers will get lot's of kills when barricades are misplased, Spwan at the tower is also accesabel for players, i am still thinking if i should take that away cause it is funny if you go stand up and you would be killed in back Smile Thx ;p
Simple strategy, one shielder blocks a door and two slashers take care of the incoming nords, with good shields this strategy is unbeatable.
it is placed a couple of barriers and shit so you can't do that xD
Ok i updated the map and posted it Smile
new update looks much better Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]