Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About The Web Interface
Hey guys,

I just bought x50 quality chorcoals from the marketplace,then i had to click to the buy button for 50 times.I thing theres a number controller or something like this should be added to the near of the item.Briefly,if you want to buy x50 from item A you can just type 50 to that space and you get 50 by one click!

Please subscribe about your ideas

Regards,Kema

(01-09-2012, 10:33 PM)Kema link Wrote: I thing theres a number controller or something like this should be added to the near of the item.Briefly,if you want to buy x50 from item A you can just type 50 to that space and you get 50 by one click!

+1
Its not so bad, I clicked it alot more then 50 times. Also you can just set up a macro, which I dont do. But it could help.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
A helpful tip: use the F5 key to refresh the page -- much easier than clicking stuff with pinpoint accuracy.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks for the advices but,there must be guys that dont know about the easy way to buy.Anyway i think these little think can be added Big Grin thanks for tips
No problem. I also agree that such things should be added, and hopefully they will be soon.
yeah that would be very usefull...
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(04-09-2012, 03:10 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: A helpful tip: use the F5 key to refresh the page -- much easier than clicking stuff with pinpoint accuracy.

Yeah, but Firefox like to complain about this, and you have to clear a dialog box each time (which is an extra step, although it can be disabled, but I wouldn't recommend it).

That being said, I wish there was a multiple sell/buy feature. I accidently sold my small ammo crate and was one click from selling my bronze arrows for 700g.  :o
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I just saved my heavy swadian lamellar armor from selling it for 700 g Big Grin. I have an idea about the confirmation question for selling own items too.

For exapmle, when you click to sell button it will ask: Are you sure to sell Item A . I believe that it will stop the mistakenly sells about own items. Noone wants to sell a striped armor for 700g  ;D

True, it doesn't really make sense to be able to sell high end items like that. It's pretty easy to make a mistake, making me scared to even look at the sell page. Having a page of all your items would definitely be nice though.