Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
(18-08-2012, 01:02 PM)Jalau link Wrote: boah they look amazing pls modell them and then put them in the mod Big Grin

Haha if i ever can complete one Tongue.

(22-08-2012, 10:20 PM)Khmer link Wrote: Amazing Models!

Thanks again mate.

And sorry to bump this one without giving something new. Ahh some news i can give maybe, i stopped modelling for now hahahaha(not forever ofcourse, i'm just bored for now Tongue)! Maybe i can come with something different, but not that soon (or if devs ask for something needed for NI). Anyways i hope you guys enjoy my models Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Are you accepting ideas at all?  ???
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Sure. Just know that i won't do an exact copy of something, but more likely similar Smile.
Ok. Well im just going to throw an idea at you, im not expecting you to make it.

I thought of this awhile ago, before more blunt weapons were added, but I think its still cool.

Swadian Pride (weapon name )

Description : The smashing part of the weapon ( can't figure out what its called ), is a lions head ( open mouth, closed mouth, I don't care really ). Maybe head made out of iron, or a mix of iron and gold ( whatever looks the best ). The handle would be wooden, with some parts being wrapped with metal for decoration ( kindalie what you didwith snake halberd ). The part where the hands goes on the handle would be wrapped with straps of leather for grip. The weapon could have a reach of like 80-90.

Well thats my idea, of course its a two hander. Then again make it one hander if you want.
Nice idea Jarold. It'd be great if you can draw it since without references, model will lack things for sure and i dont really have 2d skills to draw it myself.

Anyways, if i start modelling weapons again i'll try to make something similar to what you described Smile. Thanks for your suggestion mate.
I have some excellent skills in Paint, so i drew this hammer very well, u can even use it as texture I think.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I must say that your paint skills are far better than mine Big Grin.
Ok i'll try to draw somethng, to bad I suck at drawing.....perhaps you've seen my nordinvasion art XD

EDIT : Ok don't laugh at my horrod drawing but heres what my idea looks like.

Uahaha Jarold lion is awesome XD. It even looks like Con from anime Bleach XD
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Well at least your drawings are better than mine and Art2X's Tongue. Also that really looks like Kon i agree Big Grin. Man now i wish we had Bleach weapons here for fun hahaha Tongue.

But again by drawing, you show how you are committed to this weapon, i'll try to model it when i start to modelling again for sure Jarold Smile.

Also yeah i saw those art of yours, nice stuff hehehe.