Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Resurrection Tome
A few days ago I received the tome from Kwal, to try it out. Yesterday and today it somehow bugged two times, Das D was there both of the times. Yesterday Das D was the first to go to spec and join again (to respawn) and the tome didn't spawn him. Today I was the first to go, and now the tome didn't spawn me. It's either that the tome has a very short respawn timer, or it doesn't spawn the first player who diesĀ  ???

I hope I can get an explanation and/or that it will be fixed.

Thanks in advance!
Striker strikes again.

The tome is a bit disfunctional, maybe I should have told you Tongue it doesn't work on anything but normal ground (such as in Outskirts). So if you die on deployables, stone surface, wood surface, a ledge and whatnot you will not respawn.
Yes I know, and yes you should've told me Tongue

But I think this is another bug.
Striker strikes again.

i saw this happening, Striker was jumping tho, but above normal ground so it was very weird seing him not spawning
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Hm yes, it could have been the jumping. Though I'm not sure if Das D jumped the first time as well.
Striker strikes again.

(23-09-2012, 04:45 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Hm yes, it could have been the jumping. Though I'm not sure if Das D jumped the first time as well.
I always jump when i suicide.
[Image: 12b668a1ada1828ba795332f419d4ef7.gif]
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Problem solved! Don't jump when you want to respawn with the tome.
Striker strikes again.

In other words, problem not solved Tongue
>Sad Problem solved!
Striker strikes again.

Another tome bug: If you are holding 2 tomes it stacks (nr.2 next to tome picture at bottom right), so that when you use 1, you actually use both of them at once.
Striker strikes again.