Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Abilities\new class
Not swadian theme is why.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
It's as Swadian as the Eastern katana, exotic sword, and strange great sword. Not to mention Khergit gear exists.

Also 3D artists can Swadian-ify anything with dat lion emblem. For all we know the Swadians could have contacted Eastern civilizations through trade routes, and adopted some of their martial culture. It seems silly to rule out possibilities because they "aren't canon". It's our mod, lets make it unique  ;D
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
I personally like samurai armours very much, that's why i ususally edit the item_kind.txt file so i change the meshes. And then i can wear samurai armour any time =P
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Look, Gashy, in a patch some time ago the dev team decided to remove Strange Armor because it was considered too unfitting, so I doubt they will add it back in.
[Image: xukOg.gif]

Sometimes to come up with new ideas, you have to think outside the box

(27-09-2012, 12:55 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Look, Gashy, in a patch some time ago the dev team decided to remove Strange Armor because it was considered too unfitting, so I doubt they will add it back in.

Thank you for reminding me of what Jarold said 5 posts before yours
- Respect is earned -
So, nice support class idea gash, im thinking out something serious about a new possible class the next few days.
Wusel @ Omnia
(27-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Gashy link Wrote: PRRRRT

You didn't seem to comprehend, so you're welcome. Suggesting to bring back something which has been removed is about as deep inside the box as you can get.
(27-09-2012, 06:42 PM)Kwal link Wrote: You didn't seem to comprehend, so you're welcome. Suggesting to bring back something which has been removed is about as deep inside the box as you can get.

[Image: luLkD.gif]

I'm pretty sure that not limiting one's self to the boundaries created by past notions is more positive than negative.
If I'm so dumb, then why don't you think up a new class instead, big boy
- Respect is earned -
We will not be reintroducing eastern gear at this stage. Having a new class that looks 'cool' is not the development teams highest priority, we can always add cool gear options for existing classes. However, I am very interested to hear about new classes based on a concept of how they would fit into the battle-space of NI.
That's perfectly fine, if there's a way to take the template of an archer/melee hybrid and place it on a more Western model that would be equally adequate

These are all just random thoughts by the way, I'd rather have contributed to the thread with bizarre ideas than to not have contributed at all  ;D
- Respect is earned -