Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Hey Taser, could you make a few sets of deployable shields for me? I'll be giving them to members who need them. Also some gloves if you have the material.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Sure. I'll make 3 of each. You need more, let me know.

Edit: Farius I have a trade up with you but I neglected you (sorry DSmile so I forgot what I wanted to trade to you. I'm giving back the necklace but didn't you want gloves or something as well?
Hey sorry I've been away. Just lettin every one know im lvl 8, half way to 9the and if anyone needs any sort of leather armor I can craft those bad boys for you. I also have a small stockpile of things that I can sell at a super low rate to anyone who wants em Smile
Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys think I should do when it comes to my next class upgrade. I'm not going to respec this char and if I want an Inf/cav char, I'll make another one.

So for this char, should I go for longbowman or wait to get commando? I won't have enough class points to get commando though until they up the level cap. So should I wait and just get commando later or go for longbowman?
(24-12-2011, 03:23 AM)Taser link Wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys think I should do when it comes to my next class upgrade. I'm not going to respec this char and if I want an Inf/cav char, I'll make another one.

So for this char, should I go for longbowman or wait to get commando? I won't have enough class points to get commando though until they up the level cap. So should I wait and just get commando later or go for longbowman?
Well, iirc, the only benefits you get from longbowman is a powerdraw or two and the khergit bow (if you don't already have that). I'd stick it out and go for commando Big Grin.

As for me, I'm back in Texas now, and that means I need to work on getting my mom to upgrade her lousy internet Sad
No more ath? Ok then. I'll check the archer progression to see if its worth it. I know commando is. More IF and PS. Tasty.

Good luck in Texas though.
Alright going for commando then. Same amount of ath gained. So I'm good with equal amount of ath gained plus more IF and PS.
In game Name: Aventori

Steam: Bulivardknight5

Level: 16

Class: currently: heavy infantry. Hoped for: commando

Crafting Profession and Level: blacksmith (level 3) almost level 4

Preferred Load-out: currently all the best equipment for a heavy infantry. in the future: the best heavy armor available and a nice 2h with a long poleaxe or something of the sort
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Very well, Aventori. Welcome to the Order and be sure to check out the steam group and teamspeak.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks for the acceptance! i know it says you don't want anyone donating if the house has more than 10,000 but you don't mind if i pay you back for the invite do you? also i read about you helping people level crafting. How would i go about giving those people materials?

Also is teamspeak required? i am not a big fan of it plus i have no idea how to use it (yet i do have it downloaded)
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?