Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
To pay me back for the invite you should just pay me directly which you can do through trade. I don't really mind paying for invites though, if you are playing your first character. Alt accounts I feel you should pay for yourself. For crafting, we are currently trying to level up our armorsmiths, so go to the trade page and enter A_Taser (or whoever it is you want to trade with's name), and click on the blue name that appears, and then click submit or press enter to initiate a trade. Once the other person accepts, you can then give him crafting materials.

Teamspeak is not required but it is preferred. Joining the steamgroup would be good but that's also not required.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
A QUICK UPDATE

lvl 20
archer lvl 2 inf lvl 1
armor craft lvl 3
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ingame deathknight678.
Steam: deathknight678.
Level: 23.
Class: Currently heavy infantry and archer.
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith level 5
Preferred Loadout: Usually a two handed weapon with two sets of arrows and a short bow.
Ingame Name: Brave_Chicken
Steam: pollovaleroso
Level: 30
Class: 0 arch/3 inf/1 cav (current)
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith lvl 6.75 (almost to lvl 7)
Preferred Loadout: As Cav: soldier's cleaver, light lance, heater shield x 2 (just got to sergeant, shopping spree soon)
                              As Inf: soldier's cleaver, sledge hammer, heater shield x 2, occasional cursed stones

I would gladly serve as one of the house's main armorsmiths. I ask that my acceptance be contingent on the acceptance of users Wang_Fang and Deathknight678--we are inseparable Tongue
Ingame Name: Wang_Fang
Steam: SenorGuacamole
Level: 30
Class: Sergeant/Longbowmen, Currently Heavy Infantry/Longbowmen
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist, level 8
Preferred Load out: Two hander and bow, I play close to the front lines, softening up enemies as they charge and then supporting the main infantry group from the flanks.

I am willing to pick up any slack on the alchemy side of crafting, just let me know what you need and I'll be happy to assist you.
3 applications in 55 seconds... very nice Big Grin

Level 5 and a half blacksmith btw.
you guys are a nordinvasion power house XD
And now we are x2 awesome cause I'm coming back home!
(27-12-2011, 04:40 AM)Gomer link Wrote: And now we are x2 awesome cause I'm coming back home!

[Image: 128721925139257552.jpg]
Ingame Name: SeQueL_BRD
Steam: 1acadia1
Level: 8 (lol)
Class: 2hand Infantry
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith....1
Preferred Loadout: 2hand, not quite sure yet tbh.

P.S - CRPG player (kinda quit) so I'm experienced with Warband looking for a new mod and found Nord Invasion. I'm a active player, looking for a house to play with.