Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which day works best for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
2.44%
1 2.44%
Wednsday
0%
0 0%
Thursday
2.44%
1 2.44%
Friday
4.88%
2 4.88%
Saturday
26.83%
11 26.83%
Sunday
12.20%
5 12.20%
All of the above
9.76%
4 9.76%
5PM EST
7.32%
3 7.32%
6PM EST
0%
0 0%
7PM EST
4.88%
2 4.88%
8PM EST
2.44%
1 2.44%
9PM EST
4.88%
2 4.88%
All of the above
21.95%
9 21.95%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SK Event! Satuday 11/3/12: 9PM EST
Alright guys, the long awaited event is in the works! Please vote on which day and time will work the best for you. ONLY SK members are allowed to vote. If a significant number of people are not able to make it, we will schedule another event for when they can.
Start the game already!
ill be able to do it for sure on the weekend, weekday im not so sure cuase i got a job interview lined up so if that goes according to plan ill be a lil busier on the weekdays Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Friday and saturday i can

times: as early as possible ;P
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Only SK's are invited?  Wink
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(29-10-2012, 12:17 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Alright guys, the long awaited event is in the works! Please vote on which day and time will work the best for you. ONLY SK members are allowed to vote. If a significant number of people are not able to make it, we will schedule another event for when they can.
Sophie i think u should read this
Reserved!

I'll be the morale captain making sure everybody stays in high spirits and has hootzpa! Since it looks like I probably won't be able to attend this event.

If any SK member wants to borrow any of the following send me a PM for which one.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Reserved!!
Count me in , but don't .. if you catch my drift.

We'll probably end up being 20/16 on that event Wink
Reserved!
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Alright guys, the results are in! The event will be held this coming Saturday at 9PM EST!
Start the game already!