Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
SeQueL is one of my buddies Big Grin
Oh noes. SeQueL is here.

[Image: are_you_ready_cause_i_am_tshirt-p2355158...4f_400.jpg]
Brave_Chicken, deathknight678, Wang_Fang, and Sequel_BRD have been sent invitations to join the Scarlet Blades. I hope to see you all in game sometime.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
i played with all those guys yesterday and they are pretty good
Brothers, I petition the order to be allowed to serve for the glory of Swadia that was.

Ingame Name: Commissar_Sae
Steam: Commissar_Sae
Level: 20
Class: Heavy Infantry
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith, 1 (crafting has been switched around a few times, going to stick with blacksmith)
Preferred Loadout: Two handed weapons, I tend to stay back with the archers or try to form a wall with other infantry depending on the map.
Your petition has been heard and your wish granted. Welcome to the Order commissar_sae.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thank you kindly. Now where is that armourer, I have supplies to give him.
Hey click when you have a chance invite my alt RosieRoseyRose please. Thank youuu  Big Grin
Saw the message about leveling taser, which supplies are most useful to him? I know boots and cloth but I was wondering if anything an alchemist can make would be useful as I am level 8 currently.
(28-12-2011, 02:07 PM)RoseFlower link Wrote: Hey click when you have a chance invite my alt RosieRoseyRose please. Thank youuu  Big Grin
Remember an invite cost 500 *cough* putting 500 in the bank would be nice *cough*