Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

IKEY - Yabu and Simpleton's warehouse
(25-12-2012, 06:31 PM)Macdara link Wrote: Im just taking Marketplace prices.

18 x 6k = 108k  Hardened Metal
56 x 2k = 112k  Heavy Cloth
2 x 85k = 170k  Scale Of Fafnir
16 x 4k = 64k    Coal
12 x 1k = 12k    Metal
107 x 250 = 26k  Old Boots
81 x 400g = 32k  Crooked Stick
18 x ? = 5k  Bent Sword

Bear Fur = 80k  (How about 7 Bear fur)

ill add 31k to the deal = 560k

(80 x 7 = 560k)
(25-12-2012, 07:19 PM)Macdara link Wrote: Ill put the total price down to 500k and pay 60k for 7 bear furs?

So 7 bear furs for the mats + 60k = 560k?
Hardened metal is not 6k, it's 5k. Heavy cloth is not 2k, it's 1k. Coal is not 4k, it's 3k. Old boots is not 250, they're more like 150. Crooked sticks is not 400, they're more like 150. Metal is not even near 1k, I'm not paying more than 500. Bent swords are 400 according to me.

Please check AH next time, as you overvalued almost everything. I will stand by my offer: 5 bear fur.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
HM is 6k on AH. Take a look through the pages, nearly all are 6k maybe 4/5 for 5k/5.5k

Old boots are 250, at the very least, you are taking the lowest price on the AH , there is only 1 old boots on AH for 150, the rest are over 300.

Again, heavy cloth is not 1k, you are taking the lowest price on AH , which is usually only 1 or 2 auctions. I will lower that to 1.5k the very lowest.

Nearly every coal is 4k on AH. 

Bent swords are 400 according to you? So for 18 its 7.2k.

I'll lower crooked sticks to 300.

The prices you are taking are of only 1 or 2 auctions. The prices I gave you at the beginning are not overpriced. I was using the AH (not the marketplace my mistake in my first post). Me lowering the prices for some of them is under pricing now. ill pay the extra for the 7 bear fur with gold aswell these mats.
Do not try scam.
(25-12-2012, 08:27 PM)Macdara link Wrote: HM is 6k on AH. Take a look through the pages, nearly all are 6k maybe 4/5 for 5k/5.5k

Old boots are 250, at the very least, you are taking the lowest price on the AH , there is only 1 old boots on AH for 150, the rest are over 300.

Again, heavy cloth is not 1k, you are taking the lowest price on AH , which is usually only 1 or 2 auctions. I will lower that to 1.5k the very lowest.

Nearly every coal is 4k on AH. 

Bent swords are 400 according to you? So for 18 its 7.2k.

I'll lower crooked sticks to 300.

The prices you are taking are of only 1 or 2 auctions. The prices I gave you at the beginning are not overpriced. I was using the AH (not the marketplace my mistake in my first post). Me lowering the prices for some of them is under pricing now. ill pay the extra for the 7 bear fur with gold aswell these mats.
Do not try scam.
Why in gods name wouldn't I talk about the cheapest price in AH? That's what you put out your items for if you want to get them sold! Also, all mats are a bit cheaper in the forums, so the absolute lowest prices tend to be quite correct.

Boots, sticks and swords are items that usually get bought at once they go on the AH if you put them for a fair price, which 300 gold is not. I stick to my price on those items.

I'm definately not paying 1,5k for Heavy cloth, I don't think they're worth that.

All coal is almost 4k on the AH because Striker is trying to push the price up, and thus buys all the cheap coal. I pay no more than 3,5k for coal, and now there are coal for 3,3k. I'll say 3,5k.

What you pay for when buying Bent Swords is mostly XP, so metal isn't worth 3 bent swords.

I get the total to 416k, which split with 80 gives 5,2. I'll add 15k if you want to, or you add 65 to get 6 furs.

If you don't like my prices, then go somewhere else. Second, I never have to sell anything. I set the prices, and I'm in no rush selling.

Lastly, don't call me a scammer in my own shop. That's an outright insult.
Visit my shop IKEY!
The prices you are taking are the prices of people trying to undercut the right price, you could put up a Heavy cloth for 500gold, then tell me thats the price.

I'm in no hurry either.You say ''I set the prices'', yes you do, not using the AH.

If it was in your shop or my shop, it doesnt matter, the fact is you are trying to underprice then accusing me of overpricing.

No point trying to trade with you with the real prices when you clearly want to use your own.

Goodbye.
(25-12-2012, 09:43 PM)Macdara link Wrote: The prices you are taking are the prices of people trying to undercut the right price, you could put up a Heavy cloth for 500gold, then tell me thats the price.

I'm in no hurry either.You say ''I set the prices'', yes you do, not using the AH.

If it was in your shop or my shop, it doesnt matter, the fact is you are trying to underprice then accusing me of overpricing.

No point trying to trade with you with the real prices when you clearly want to use your own.

Goodbye.
It's my shop, I value the prices. The "real price" is what I value them too. Also, my prices weren't unfair. If you think you can get it cheaper, fine, just say you don't want to do it. Don't bloody argue with me and call me a scammer. I'm a scammer if I tried to get you to sell all that for like 2 bear furs.
Visit my shop IKEY!
I can sell you
22 x Old Boots
24 x Crooked Stick
35 x Bent Sword
108 x Metal
19 x Heavy Cloth

For gold, if you want the mats still.
(25-12-2012, 10:47 PM)Harlaus link Wrote: I can sell you
22 x Old Boots
24 x Crooked Stick
35 x Bent Sword
108 x Metal
19 x Heavy Cloth

For gold, if you want the mats still.
We're not buing mats for cash atm, so I can pay you in other mats or I don't want them. Smile
Visit my shop IKEY!
What are the prices of the following items:

1x Flemish String
1x Wood of Glasir
1x Twisted String
1x Sturdy Wood
1x Oil

From the items below, how many of the above would I get (if at all)

73 x Old Boots
55 x Crooked Stick
37 x Bent Sword
5 x Heavy Cloth

And 40k to go along with it.

I know it's not much, times are hard.  Tongue
Highlander claymore and bear armor against  apsod?
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
(26-12-2012, 04:02 PM)boss11 link Wrote: Highlander claymore and bear armor against  apsod?
Still don't want your apsods.
Visit my shop IKEY!