Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Play time reward
I have an idea that might keep players going in this mod..
I've been playing since November 21, 2011 in this mod. A year ago, so many changes :')
And since I've been playing for a year, never found any legendaries, or anything that's above 100k in worth.
Well, poo, I think playing an entire year deserves something, right?
I think that since people like me, and myself of course, have been playing since forever should get a little popup in their NI inbox sending them a message saying ''you've been playing for one year, pick your legendary weapon''
* Royal Shield and Transitional Armor (Heraldic, make it please.)
* Hurricane Bow and Bronze Arrows
* Sun Pike and Dragons Breath ( didn't pick twigs, because overpowered)
* Bolt tosser and Onyx Bolts
Notice how I picked items according to class
Thanks for reading, post opinion belooowwwww
-Terath  Wink
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I think it should be just some fun item, that can't be crafted or bought in the marketplace.

Maybe some tournament armour or something, nothing powerful.

Well that's my thought.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Well then it'd be like an aketon; work for a year for something completely useless.
:-\
I mean, people would spend the time to get legendaries, that's the thing. Maybe 5m gold or something would cover an entire year of gameplay
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
It could be something like the donator's torch. This would make it quite valuable since you can only get it after playing for a year.
Striker strikes again.

Bear fur and Scale of Fafnir are worth more than 100k. Your post is invalid!

But in all seriousness, every player will eventually reach the one year mark. Of course, not all of them will have been active during that time. To give all players who have played X amount of time a reward makes no sense in my opinion. It would only serve to decrease the worth of current items that are in circulation. I find Carolus Rex and Lord Striker's ideas of granting status items much more appealing.

In any case, after a year of playing, I'd expect that you would have at least a few high level craftables. Perhaps you have just misspent the resources you have gained. The fastest path to wealth is through shrewd trading. If you want nice items, start trading.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Sth worthless
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Instead of giving, why not a time to expire? (Will be gone int *** minutes)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Give the man a Xmas hat
Sphinx, congrats on finding everything I posted on idea forum and trolling
+1
(28-11-2012, 10:07 PM)Terath86 link Wrote:Sphinx, congrats on finding everything I posted on idea forum and trolling
+1
To be fair, its not easy to miss all of you Feature Requests lol.

And don't make fun of Sphinx's only use!