Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wave 21 Idea w/ Details!
Alright So Fred's Idea inspired me,

Here we go:

So basically after every wave 20 on normal (prince) the server picks one random alive player from the list and makes the bots for the coming wave a exact replica of them. 

For example it could be as simple as "Here come 30 Redshirts with short swords and Old heater shields" to "SHIT here comes 30 Hypernoma's with Ban Hammers".

I just think it would be funny to see what would happen and if you have a good player in the game, you may be screwed.
it'll probably pick an afk redshirt
We have code that randomly selects players and makes them into a super powered enemy that hunts the allies on wave 21. However, a great many crashes occur when using code like.
Or wave 24? Wave 20 will be prince, a respawn wave. Then regular wave, and some king of odd wave (only Fion mac cumhall or whatever theyre called) and regular wave afterwards, then this wave as the last boss wave? And we are able to loot the item of the boss we are meeting lootable?
Damn it I missed it when the devs were the enemies. We should so do that again!
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I like this one, but wave 20 will be a spawn wave then, it will be more fun!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(10-12-2012, 01:55 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Damn it I missed it when the devs were the enemies. We should so do that again!

Wow that woulda been so much fun trying to kill devs, i imagine there was a whole lot of death going on when they came out  :Smile

the idea of a randomly selected team mate as a enemy too would be good fun (i want to bag myself a mr awesome kill  Tongue)
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet

Wow that woulda been so much fun trying to kill devs, i imagine there was a whole lot of death going on when they came out  :Smile

the idea of a randomly selected team mate as a enemy too would be good fun (i want to bag myself a mr awesome kill  Tongue)

]Sounds good to me, I'd love to get an ughgh kill myself.
Against a dev it might be slightly fair. Unless some rules are agreed upon, I don't see a single guy surviving against 5+ commandos or archers for very long.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
It's all fun and games until 30 medics swarm you with surgeon kits