Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wave 21 Idea w/ Details!
(11-12-2012, 06:56 AM)ughgh link Wrote: It's all fun and games until 30 medics swarm you with surgeon kits

Tons of damage!
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Fail. What if they all spawn with Heavy War hammers/Royal shields/Aurora blades/VGS/Pike of Kings/Sun pikes? I dont like the idea. I like the idea of more waves but not picking a random guy as copybot.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
i like it though, would be a bit challenging.
Wusel @ Omnia
Another 4 (extremely) hard waves would indeed be a good challenge.

I really like the idea of the devs coming against us every now and then, would be tons of fun I think Big Grin
Striker strikes again.

(11-12-2012, 01:49 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Fail. What if they all spawn with Heavy War hammers/Royal shields/Aurora blades/VGS/Pike of Kings/Sun pikes? I dont like the idea. I like the idea of more waves but not picking a random guy as copybot.
It wouldn't be as bad as you think, especially shielding and slashing, I mean seriously Some of the chosen's weapons are better than ours and we cant swing nearly as fast!
so everyone would drop his weapons and kill the last with fists...
Trust me, you don't want the dev's fighting you.

Also bots equipment in the later waves is much better than our own, so I'd be up for a me clone Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(11-12-2012, 01:49 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Fail. What if they all spawn with Heavy War hammers/Royal shields/Aurora blades/VGS/Pike of Kings/Sun pikes? I dont like the idea. I like the idea of more waves but not picking a random guy as copybot.

Full throwing wave of twigs Big Grin
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
A wave of Hypers with banhammers? Can be arranged.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(12-12-2012, 02:13 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: A wave of Hypers with banhammers? Can be arranged.
Big Grin Good ! as long as we dont actually get banned lol