Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Art
Quote:That's hysterical
Why can't US politicians be that awesome

Our present Prime Minister
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtj3gDaE64
(07-12-2012, 03:57 AM)Barristan link Wrote:
Quote:That's hysterical
Why can't US politicians be that awesome

Our present Prime Minister
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtj3gDaE64

Saw that this morning when I woke up. Man I need to move to AU. I know my Prime Minister will be hiding here the zombies come.

EDIT : A yard glass in 11 seconds ? That's nuts
[Image: HcWzs.jpg]
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(07-12-2012, 02:36 AM)Gashy link Wrote: Why can't US politicians be that awesome

Cant they?   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
This is the most inspirational song you will ever hear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NicJcAx5sD0
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(07-12-2012, 02:34 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Hyper and his lily lined Scottish liver. Man needs to learn to drink like an Australian.

Just saying, our former Prime Minister has the world record for the fastest yard glass.

'This feat was to endear me to some of my fellow Australians more than anything else I ever achieved.' Bob Hawke

Challenge accepted.

PS Join me in the pub and say that to my face you yellow bellied kangaroo lover Wink  I know japs that could drink you under the table!  Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(13-12-2012, 11:01 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=4428.msg64997#msg64997 date=1354847684]

Hyper and his lily lined Scottish liver. Man needs to learn to drink like an Australian.

Just saying, our former Prime Minister has the world record for the fastest yard glass.

'This feat was to endear me to some of my fellow Australians more than anything else I ever achieved.' Bob Hawke

Challenge accepted.

PS Join me in the pub and say that to my face you yellow bellied kangaroo lover Wink  I know japs that could drink you under the table!  Tongue
[/quote]

Amsterdam Ave, name the date... need to keep you close to St. Lukes's trauma centre so you have a chance to survive.
(14-12-2012, 12:20 AM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=4428.msg66271#msg66271 date=1355439709]
[quote author=Barristan link=topic=4428.msg64997#msg64997 date=1354847684]

Hyper and his lily lined Scottish liver. Man needs to learn to drink like an Australian.

Challenge accepted.

[/quote]

Amsterdam Ave, name the date... need to keep you close to St. Lukes's trauma centre so you have a chance to survive.
[/quote]

And this is how they get idea's for NI everyone!
Well that's hardly fair. We should meet half way. I shall drink you under the snow in Greenland.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(14-12-2012, 12:42 AM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=4428.msg66279#msg66279 date=1355444459]
[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=4428.msg66271#msg66271 date=1355439709]
[quote author=Barristan link=topic=4428.msg64997#msg64997 date=1354847684]

Challenge accepted.

[/quote]

[/quote]

And this is how they get idea's for NI everyone!
[/quote]

How do you think teleporting trickesters came about!
"And it goes a little something like this..."