Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Hero / Legend class
Hey all

Not sure if this has ever been suggested before but what I propose is that we have a fifth class point to enable the player to level a class to tier 5.
The fifth tier would only become available once you have got to tier 4 and would be generic to all classes , I believe that having to save up 100000 for both ranged and melee exp would not be to difficult to achieve and would add a little end game to all those level 52'ers out there.
The Swadian hero/legend class would add 1 attribute point to all proficiency eg +1 shielding and same for all others and add 30 (?? Not sue if this would make weapons op) weapon points to all weapon skills.
The aim of this class is to be able to make all classes be able to dabble in each of the different skills of the game and not be utter wank at it Smile

Thanks for reading , not sure if this idea is pants or not just throwing it out there , I don't feel it will make players op and if it does just make the game harder Smile

Felch
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
a legend class would be nice actually  8)
Wusel @ Omnia
Only problem is this legendary class taking class points? If it does than the +1 to all stats is worse then going commando/skirm/crossbow. You get i think 2 ps 2 athletics 2 shield.
To add to this idea i think that it should take no class points and you have to have played for 3 months and have at least 1,000,000 total xp Big Grin
Really nice idea, just add a "+1" to "great ideas" Tongue
1 million melee xp + 1 million range xp.

+ 1 wpf in all skills (Big Grin)

Not that I wouldn't mind being more OP, but we already make it to the prince and odin regularly.

This would require making everything harder and less friendly to new players.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Aye thanks for constructive responses Smile
(19-12-2012, 03:25 PM)Bilbo link Wrote: Only problem is this legendary class taking class points? If it does than the +1 to all stats is worse then going commando/skirm/crossbow. You get i think 2 ps 2 athletics 2 shield.
class would require 0 class points as you will have spent them all getting to level 52 Smile

After reading through my op I also feel 100k assist in each is way to easy so mabey half a mil in each or maybe even 1 mil for each ( as we are talking end game here )

Unfortunately a redshirt will always be underpowered in my eyes , which is a good thing ha the current trend in modern games seems to be to hand everything to you on a plate and NI didn't do that which is why I'm still playing now Big Grin my fav redshirt memories were hiding behind some tough looking swadian cowering as I was underpowered and couldn't even flee ha

I think a couple of swadian legend/Heros in the team will inspire the redshirts and inspire the old timers to dig out that first character you maxed out Smile

Thanks for reading Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
We dont need this. We have fun enough already.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
If you really want this thing to be rare, even 1m xp in melee and range wouldn't be enough.

Over time they would become common, and everyone would have this class (inevitable with pretty much any constraint).

Pretty sure a few players have 1m xp in range and melee already, I personally have 940k melee and 630k range (and at one point had 2.7m assist xp, god knows how much since then [turned to cash]) in my main and over a million melee in my alt.

At current rates it is possible to get ~50k melee or range xp in a day from hard mode, even more if you grind it religiously.

Therefore you could link it with other things, like having to have completed Legacy of a hero + 1.5m+ xp in each.

Ofcourse over time it would still become common, but for quite some time, it could be considered rare.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Ah i see , thank you for taking the time to write that senni Smile so wish I was about in the days of cavalry ha

My main reasoning behind this is that the gap between becoming level 52 and being able to afford the nice gear is huge in both craft exp or cash which ever route you choose , would like something else to punt away at with my main Smile

DB_Felch - lvl 51