Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Material?
Some kind of Material wich you can use to craft a cheap legendary sword and increases a bit droprate for moaning players.
(So people who dont loot have a better chance on getting what they want)
/discuss.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(20-12-2012, 05:57 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:Some kind of Material wich you can use to craft a cheap legendary sword and increases a bit droprate for moaning players.
/discuss.

Think this wouldn't change anything, since players that have more luck looting legendary weapons,  usually also have more luck looting crafting mats, meaning they would still gain more this kind of stuff then players with extreme bad luck looting legendary weapons.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
That's what Phoenix feathers are for. High cost crafting material for weapons that rival legendary items
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(20-12-2012, 05:57 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:Some kind of Material wich you can use to craft a cheap legendary sword and increases a bit droprate for moaning players.
/discuss.

We have summonable demi-legendary gear but if legendaries were easy to get, they wouldn't be legendary anymore. Given the new items coming in soon with house crafting, I think we will go along a different path. We will keep the idea in mind though.