Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tome
the tome sould not being pickable from the ground, this will reduce the broken props/wall etc. plus it is (if i think right) a book where the user reads and resurects the fallen so why sould a red shirt for example be able to read those lines and use it?
Noone would use their tomes then, I think..
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
why not? you can't resurec yourself with it so why save the tome you can use it for a worthy friend who is helping the team
I'd rather sell my tome and buy surgeon kits for everyone if this happened.

In all seriousness though the real problem are the new players that have recently acquired a tome. They have to res for each and every thing e.g a barricade dies, more gear, more barrels, random person dies, another barricade dies and so on. These players are the problem b/c they don't understand the value of the tome and so whenever I'm on a server ppl are always screaming "res" or "tome". There's one player in particular that abuses the tome non stop but I won't say his name to protect him from rude people. Aside from that most tome owners know when to use it or not.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I agree with Hablam, when I started playing Nordinvasion,there were nearly no tomes, playing without a tome was much funnier than now,make it happen that its not pickable, that would get fun back.
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
I just don't agree with this, because you buy something for someone else then?
You waste 4 million+, for helping someone, to get not helped by others.. It's a waste of money imo.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Maybe let it only useable and pickable for t4 medics?
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
I think the problem is what Murrow touched on.

People are complaining about how easy the game is, the tome is one of the reasons that this is the case. Because careless people jump around take foolish risks and just generally be stupid as they know there is someone who is willing to suicide and use their tome to bring them back. Ressing to bring back a cade every wave is also a very annoying thing to see, and crazy ressing to get a new shield instead of repairing. Obviously a tome means unlimited amount of good gear and barricades, which is fair enough as the tome is a prestige item. It is just annoying to watch people use it every wave for these purposes and take away any challenge in the game, I mean I use it for this purpose too, but only when we have no chance of continuing without it.

I just don't like how reliant people are on the tome now, people just stand there, don't dodge arrows or simply charge nords and cry 'tome' and get it. You even see redshirts these days talking about a tome like they have one in their inventory, back in the day they saw a tome and accused you of hacking because you spawned from nowhere.

I know when I am on a server with my tome I still try to use it sparingly and generally only res people that deserve it, which is well within the right of the owner of the tome.
There are some very good points in here.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I always have been against more than 4 tomes (1 per boss respawn) per t4 medic. It makes no sense how the game is played now.

1- People spawn incredible amount of normal baricades and make crazy easy ways (3 stacks of normal cade, c'mon...) to block the nords from going up the stairs. It means 3 guys can spawn unlimited amount of cades each wave to go further than they would normally go just the 3 of them.

2- You end up with servers where only 1 guy has a royal shield and a cool 2h legendary. By the time they get to the first boss, everybody has a freaking royal shield and legendaries. Dexxta was the first to point out how too many legendaries in a server looks retarded and too much of fantasy.

3- With an abused way to use the tome, everybody (except if very unlucky) makes to Odin/Prince, where as before, only the ones that really deserved it (by their kill contribution or shielding) made it that far. Now you have redshirt that shouldn't be at end-game that loots legendaries that they can't even use for a month.

4- People don't even play safe anymore, if they die, no big deal, they get resurrected in no-time and die again, respawn again, etc... You end up with fucked up props and the game gets boring and too easy. People are standing, waiting for the people to make their 10 baricades, give royal shields and PoK / HWH to everyone, resurect their friends over and over. The worst is when the guy who contributes the most (shielder, slasher, sniper) isn't friend with the guy with the tome, when he dies it's funny and he didn't get resurrected, but we wait forever for the guy who's resurrecting his redshirt friend. Yes he's entitle to resurrected whoever he wants, but if the Tome was taken seriously and wasn't unlimited, I bet you would let your redshirt friend dead and rez the guy who,s really helping to make the team wins the map.

TL;DR ? Tome ruined NI, the end. It was too hard before, now with it it's too easy. Make up your mind what you want, but if you want it harder, Tome has to be balanced.