Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS + WTB Stuff
Bump.
Bump...
Bumping while changing the topic once more Smile
Good luck mate!  Wink
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
A friend of mine just looted some legendarys,includes an Eastern Katana,Onyx Bolts,Dreaded War Pick and some more.
Im currently not allowed to post his Steam or sth like this but he told me he will probably take your offer and will get anyhow in touch with you.
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(23-01-2013, 06:58 PM)Feel_It link Wrote: A friend of mine just looted some legendarys,includes an Eastern Katana,Onyx Bolts,Dreaded War Pick and some more.
Im currently not allowed to post his Steam or sth like this but he told me he will probably take your offer and will get anyhow in touch with you.

'Just looted some legendaries'  :o I've never seen anyone that lucky.
Striker strikes again.

(23-01-2013, 06:58 PM)Feel_It link Wrote: A friend of mine just looted some legendarys,includes an Eastern Katana,Onyx Bolts,Dreaded War Pick and some more.

Weird, never seen a lucky guy like this... I think it's H****.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(23-01-2013, 07:11 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Feel_It link=topic=7943.msg75570#msg75570 date=1358967526]
A friend of mine just looted some legendarys,includes an Eastern Katana,Onyx Bolts,Dreaded War Pick and some more.

Weird, never seen a lucky guy like this... I think it's H****.
[/quote]
Same :-X
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(18-01-2013, 04:47 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Changed the topic a bit. Bump.
Closing this thread since I have to re-stock my craftable stuff ^^