Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Youtube channel
Ok guys, im gonna start a youtube channel on making lets plays and commentaries, i will keep you up to date,

+++

My first Movie that i will do will be on This mod and then i do a comentary on it, if i am allowed to Smile

Ok guys, btw if you know some nice heroic music could u send me link for it please thanks.

I have some small experience in editing so, lets see what i could do Smile.

Thanks guys from advance.

+++

Update - 12/01/2012 -

Intro Youtube Nord Invasion Image (Amazing one)  - Finished

Ingame Footage - Finished
Editing - Finished
Music - Finished

+++

Thanks for who participated on WTF server. I remember,  - Nemerius ,Dutchman, Ulfric, Dustil, and more others.
And thanks for the great Ping Smile!
(Uploading)

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nLVGD_mu...e=youtu.be
All movies about Nord Invasion is welcome! We love seeing what the community comes up with.

Jez has gotten his hands on a epic "theme song" for Nord Invasion that will be added in the next patch and play on the menu. Realy epic and fitting to the mod. If you ask him kindly for permission to use it he might let you, don't have the file lying around myself at the moment.
Sounds awesome, i wanted to make a mod promotional video but didnt really think anyone would see it if i put it on my channel, so can i put it on yours if i'm to make one? Smile i really do enjoy making vids!
we could see later on Smile, il wait for the update to come and i will contact Jez for more details,
Thanks guys for supporting this.
(11-01-2012, 01:05 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: All movies about Nord Invasion is welcome! We love seeing what the community comes up with.

Jez has gotten his hands on a epic "theme song" for Nord Invasion that will be added in the next patch and play on the menu. Realy epic and fitting to the mod. If you ask him kindly for permission to use it he might let you, don't have the file lying around myself at the moment.

Some "Two Steps From Hell" songs ? Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Ej80wM4wI (perfect trailer song)
Update:
Took some footage, today to bad i recorded it wrong xD, anyways today will record again, and work on trailer cut outs and stuff.

Btw, im still almost guardless in the game, anyone could give me some money for helmet and boots would much be apreciated Smile... (Im not being rude or anything but i dont want to give the wrong impression about the mod)
Need some Shield Screenshots/textures if possible please, And the Nice Rare Katana and maybe even the rare pike screenshot maybe (Need them to make the movie intro with it , Photoshop editing)
Dramatic song.....

Clubbed To Death - Matrix soundtrack.

I rest my case.
Aw : (
(12-01-2012, 11:35 AM)PEWLUVSCHU link Wrote: Dramatic song.....

Clubbed To Death - Matrix soundtrack.

I rest my case.

mmm not bad, Matrix is good Dramatic (I need to buy it or i will be having problems with copyrights xD!)
Thanks for posting Pew
Uploaded what ya think?

(Will reupload duo to black bars didnt notcie them before sorry heh)