Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Welcome to the Order of the Scarlet Blade, Oxylogged and Madguy13. Be sure to send _Sphinx_ your cloth, metal, and coal if you want a heraldic mail with surcoat.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame name: SoS_Straws (planning to remove clan tag due to inactivity)
Steam: Straws236 (avatar is green straw in orange juice)
Level: 29
Class: Currently 0/1/2 but aiming for 0/2/4. I haven't decided out of Tinkerer or Nurse yet.
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist level 8
Preferred Loadout: Lance, shield, 1 hander, charger. Due to my ping (I'm Australian), I find it much easier to use a heavy horse.
What are the crafting materials needed for the Heraldic Mail?
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

(18-01-2012, 06:40 PM)Pat_the_Bunny link Wrote: What are the crafting materials needed for the Heraldic Mail?

You need 3 Woven Steel. Each Woven Steel needs 1 Steel and 3 Leather. Each Steel needs 1 Coal and 3 Metal. Each Leather needs 5 Cloth.

So the base materials are 3 Coal, 9 Metal, and 45 Cloth.
I'm pretty close then. Problem is I'm still pretty low level (Inf, Arch), so I don't think I'll be able to wear it right now. What can I sell it for?
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

20k on the market if you get the heraldic .. heraldic surcoat is usually for own use
(18-01-2012, 09:30 PM)Pat_the_Bunny link Wrote: I'm pretty close then. Problem is I'm still pretty low level (Inf, Arch), so I don't think I'll be able to wear it right now. What can I sell it for?

I'm not sure if it has class restrictions. I purchased mine when I was tier 2 infantry and was able to wear it right away.
Hey Sphinx, what are the material requirements for banded? I have 3 shade ore and some other stuff burning a hole in my pocket and was wondering what you needed. Also did you still need steel for the heraldic mail?
After so many requests ... This is what you need for banded mail armor. Your tab may be transferred to the making of a banded mail armor so let me know if you wish it to be the case.

Banded Mail Armor (58b)
18 x Black Steel
5 x Mystic Charm
25 x Woven Steel
32 x Mixed Glue
10 x Leather

Usable only by Commando.

I'm level 16 by the way now, but there won't be anything new unless they add new blueprints.
pretty sure my tab is empty now Tongue
But yeah everything I sen you now will be towards banded mail.