Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Exp Gained From Craft + Crafting List (Not Complete)
R. I. P. List, someone else take charge.  Below you might be able to find what you're looking for in a unsorted mess.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Seems like the only thing worth it to craft aside from tier 1 is leather.

Also, you craft the leather jerkin? Is that profitable at all? 6 leather and 10 cloth is at least 16 thousand gold in materials.
Jerkin used to not be so bad, before cloth price increase. Also it's a good armor for early on. Anywho...

Level 8 - Woven steel: 64xp

Level 10 - Heraldic mail, Heraldic mail with surcoat: 320xp

Level 11 - Exotic Helm: 200xp

I made the exotic boots and armor too for shits and giggles, but i forgot to write down xp :/ which is a shame because they take so much material.
Lvl 2 Recruit Armor -  6
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(13-01-2012, 10:48 AM)Malong link Wrote:Lvl 2 Recruit Armor -  6
uhhh 6xp? no, that's not right. It's sixty-something,  I remember that much. I want to say 68, but it's been a long time.
just crafted one there to check, it's 66xp
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thank you.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
leather gloves are 40xp
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(13-01-2012, 07:10 PM)brave_chicken link Wrote:[quote author=Malong link=topic=817.msg7609#msg7609 date=1326451707]
Lvl 2 Recruit Armor -  6
uhhh 6xp? no, that's not right. It's sixty-something,  I remember that much. I want to say 68, but it's been a long time.
[/quote]
Typo, a 6 dropped off.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Level 12

» Craft Exotic Armor 500xp
    2 x Mystic Charm (15 / 2)
    3 x Woven Steel (37 / 3)
    10 x Leather (18 / 10)

Level 13 (There is nothing to do.)