Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Collectable items
What i mean is having a really rare item that you need 10 of to turn in and get a choice of rewards; the rewards would be weapons, perhaps a choice between a crossbow, 2 handed, 1 handed, shield, bow, armor, am i leaving anything out?
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
How about doing this for Prince? Instead of everybody trying to steal the kill, how about he just drops some sort of token that everyone who is alive gets. Collect a certain amount of tokens to turn in for a reward.

Or maybe do this for any enemies who drop legendary items. Instead of directly dropping the items, how about dropping tokens instead, which you can turn in for items? That way people can get the items they want and it would make things more fair instead of just having one lucky guy with the legendary drop.
(20-01-2012, 04:35 PM)kevindrosario link Wrote: How about doing this for Prince? Instead of everybody trying to steal the kill, how about he just drops some sort of token that everyone who is alive gets. Collect a certain amount of tokens to turn in for a reward.

^I like this idea
i like the idea too but if the tokens aren't as rare of a drop as the item, then i fear the item would get overused. unless you need a ton of the tokens.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Yea, that, or a different branch of less quality but still rare items. Requires more work from the developers though Tongue
(20-01-2012, 07:33 PM)Aventori link Wrote: i like the idea too but if the tokens aren't as rare of a drop as the item, then i fear the item would get overused. unless you need a ton of the tokens.

I'm going to make a very simplified example, but I think it should illustrate my idea. Let's say that out of 1000 enemies, 1 of them will drop a legendary item. Instead, you can make it so that on average, 50 of them will drop a token. You need 50 tokens to turn in for the same legendary item. This way it won't just be one guy getting lucky with the legendary. It will also keep the rarity of the item at the same level. And the tokens will be spread around more and it will feel more fair. After doing the wave a bunch of times, you will have built up enough tokens.

And the numbers are just arbitrary. Just doing it as an example.
I like it. My only problems with the prince is nobody ever gets to him, and, if you did, he's still really hard to kill. Other than that, i like all of your ideas.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
by this 1000, and 50 kill example, its incorrect right? you were just using it to show what you ment right?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?