Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
'I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.'
Was I the only one who was reminded of that?
(20-01-2012, 11:14 PM)Straws link Wrote: 'I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.'
Was I the only one who was reminded of that?
I second that lol good call
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
very funny +1
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(20-01-2012, 11:01 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Trade me your cloths, your coal, hydra leaf and glue. I ll give you heraldic

I have enough to make another glue, but that'll use 6 of the hydra leaves; did you want more glue, or just the leaves?
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

the leaves are for the glue Tongue so make it +1 glue. Trade me anytime, I have your heraldic ready
That's what I thought.  Figured I'd squeeze in a few more crafting exp for myself while I was at it.
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

Ingame Name: Raevin_Shelor
Steam: Xkrzy9451
Level: 14
Class: I plan to go fully into the infantry tree.
Crafting Profession and Level: Level 2 Blacksmith. Although I never actually craft any of the things in the Prof, I do end up selling things like cloth and metal on the AH, of course, I'm willing to give them to the House, and give up that income entirely if I'm accepted, or if need be, I'll just hang on to them and use them to craft, if that's required of me.
Preferred Loadout: I usually keep a shield, a one handed, weapon and a two handed weapon on me. That's what I'll be going for.

- R
Ingame Name: roflhefell
Steam: 9te_Play
Level: 22
Class: hoping to get to heavy inf/sniper
Crafting Profession and Level: level 2 armorsmith
Preferred Loadout: aiming for moringstar but using 2h sword/ whatever bow Im able to use
Invites sent. Welcome to the House and feel free to ask us any questions you may have. Be sure to lurk on the TeamSpeak! (88.198.5.120:9990)
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ingame Name: Myra (my archer alt)
Steam: darkpck
Level: 14
Class: Longbowman
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist
Preferred Loadout: bow, 2h
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.06.13)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.