Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT - Donator Torch
Simply put, what would a donator torch be worth these days. I might be interested in a trade for something. See my below list. Any offers?
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
250m. Not an offer just the worth.
Striker strikes again.

(10-04-2013, 07:52 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: 250m. Not an offer just the worth.

:o If that was an offer, I would have fallen off of my chair! If that's really the value, I am daft to hang on to the thing.

I would gladly trade for a King's Will, Bronze, Wormbane/Fire Sword, Royal Scale pieces (probably minus helmet,) and a bit o cash,  but who would have that sitting around Wink

And besides, maybe you just mistyped, and meant to say 250K
-Benjamin Franklin
An item's worth is what people are willing to offer for it. No other factors matter for a Donator's Torch since it's a unique item Wink
(10-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Kwal link Wrote: An item's worth is what people are willing to offer for it. No other factors matter for a Donator's Torch since it's a unique item Wink

Agreed. There's hardly any precedent for valuing something like the torch, so it's interesting to see what someone would be willing to trade for it. Also, if someone had 250m sitting around, that is crazy. If I had that money, my whole house would be armored and equipped for the Nord apocalypse.

Sooooooo, I am officially wanting to trade my nifty Donator Torch for a top of the line sniper setup. Honestly, I'd be happy with King's Will and Worm Bane. PM me any offers!
-Benjamin Franklin
(10-04-2013, 08:10 PM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: a King's Will, Bronze, Wormbane/Fire Sword, Royal Scale pieces (probably minus helmet,) and a bit o cash,  but who would have that sitting around Wink
Yeah, who ? :Smile

Quote: I'd be happy with King's Will and Worm Bane.
So, you want both ? I might offer something, but not 8M
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
I've sold mine for a royal but had to pay 1Mio in gold as well.
So I would value it at 1 Mio.
(10-04-2013, 10:20 PM)Koala link Wrote: I've sold my for a royal but had to pay 1Mio in gold as well.
So I would value it at 1 Mio.

1m plus a royal? Or just 1m flat out?
-Benjamin Franklin
It is comparable to a head crusher.

Donators Torch
Speed: 95
Length: 95
Damage: 31 blunt
+ Knockdown
Weight: 3.5

Head Crusher
Speed: 99
Length: 59
Damage: 38 blunt
+ Knockdown
Weight: 4

Obviously the torch is not a craftable like the crusher, it is no longer given out, plus the torch is much cooler, but they are the statistics for those interested. Good luck selling your torch.
(10-04-2013, 10:27 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: It is comparable to a head crusher.

Donators Torch
Speed: 95
Length: 95
Damage: 31 blunt
+ Knockdown
Weight: 3.5

Head Crusher
Speed: 99
Length: 59
Damage: 38 blunt
+ Knockdown
Weight: 4

Obviously the torch is not a craftable like the crusher, plus the torch is much cooler, but they are the statistics for those interested. Good luck selling your torch.

Thanks, Ragnash. This helps! One thing, I though it got a buff and is up to 35dmg a while back.
-Benjamin Franklin