Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Devs you were bad on last patch, there was too few rage, this new patch must be good, it's always a pleasure to read those lines after patfh Smile

Looking forward to try it, thx for the work!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
The problem is the guys who want a petition are the ones who used to solo everything. I loved that too. Now shut up and work as a team like this mod intended and actually give some constructive feedback instead of whining about not being an invincible tank anymore. 

EDIT: Fixed phone spelling errors - MrGuarnere
Thanks - Bird Tongue
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
So the bots did get a nerf like the rest of us?
Oh no.I expected it would be a good patch.But I was mistaken.It's finally awful!Why sergeants and commando are now so weak, why?!And devs names this "Fixing to reach balance"?!Return old patch.Please.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(05-04-2012, 10:10 AM)Art2X link Wrote: Oh no.I expected it would be a good patch.But I was mistaken.It's finally awful!Why sergeants and commando are now so weak, why?!And devs names this "Fixing to reach balance"?!Return old patch.Please.

100% agree. I could not wait for new patch, but now... i think ill end with NI.
Any1 else gets crash while playing ni?
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Chill out people. Problems will be fixed. You need to try to make it better.

When Hard Mode first came in it was extremely hard core difficult, then it got better and better.

So my advice, sit back and relax  Wink
If you ended up with wrong stats after this patch there is now a HUGE notice and a fix on the main page when you log in.
What I really, really like is that the butt ugly Huscarl's Round Shield is no longer the ultimate shield on the marketplace.
The game seems really unbalanced now. As predicted before release the xbow is really slow reload time and the pikeman has really bad survivability - can die in wave 1 of hard mode in 2 hits making it only useful behind a shield wall making the classes seem pretty worthless. Warning guys don't spec to pikeman it sucks. I cant believe in testing nobody could for see this. Also getting a lot of lag issues when wave round re spawns which i have never got. I just hope it doesn't take another month to balance the game again Sad.