Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Want to borrow
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is a good idea !
18.18%
6 18.18%
This is not a good idea.
57.58%
19 57.58%
We can confound it with Want to buy.
24.24%
8 24.24%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why don't make WTB ( Want to borrow in forum ?)
Hey guys tell me if it's a good idea !

Exemple:

WTBorrow Fiendish
With the date of the borrowing.
if the guys don't restores the Fiendish, admin send an advertissement to the guys.

Cocobomb.
This is a bad idea we have had many people trade borrow items into a continues trading frenzy when the owner wants their item back its went threw so many people gives devs a hard time finding where the item is
I know this is more work.
Ok but which have never loot on a right to enjoy the pleasure of having a legendary one or armor on self.
I think you can always pick a legendary on the floor and enjoy using it ingame
(28-04-2013, 08:49 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: I think you can always pick a legendary on the floor and enjoy using it ingame
Not all the time ..
If any player want to lend his gear he will just let you know it. And they will lend it to a friend of them, it's normal do lend something to people you trust...
Thanks at Winter
Say it:
(28-04-2013, 08:50 PM)Krilline link Wrote: I personally like the idea.  Tons of people borrow stuff already.  Maybe if different abbreviations were used it would work better.
Maybe WTBo or WTBW ?
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I'm sad need Gismo !
and Say: Cocobomb !
There is information on loaning items in the "definitions and guidelines" sections on the trading rules. I also added "WTL" as want to loan in the abbreviations.