Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Military Scythes
I know that it is probably not a good idea to take this out because people like to craft it, but everytime I go on the AH all I ever see is military scythes; nobody ever uses them and they are not worth anything. I for one think they should be taken out of the game because I hate having to go through the polearms section for 10 minutes before I see anything besides a military scythe. I cannot be the only one here who thinks this is something worth looking into.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(02-05-2013, 10:11 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: I know that it is probably not a good idea to take this out because people like to craft it, but everytime I go on the AH all I ever see is military scythes; nobody ever uses them and they are not worth anything. I for one think they should be taken out of the game because I hate having to go through the polearms section for 10 minutes before I see anything besides a military scythe. I cannot be the only one here who thinks this is something worth looking into.
why dont you just search for what you want?
In fact, scythes are quite useful for recruits, and people spam thwm on the AH because they craft em to level blacksmith, and end up with dozens of scythes. I think the best way to stop that is by giving them a value on the marketplace instead of the current 0 gold (200-250 or something), so people sell em there instead of in the AH.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Time to buy all the scythes then...
Striker strikes again.

(02-05-2013, 10:27 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Time to buy all the scythes then...
nom nom nom added 70 to my 16089 collection
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Well nobody is going to by the scythes so why even put them on the AH anyways?
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(03-05-2013, 12:15 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: Well nobody is going to by the scythes so why even put them on the AH anyways?

There is a certain somebody called RookieGIadiator who buys a lot of the scythes when he checks the AH. This in turn leave him very poor but it might be part of some glorious plan my brain can't comprehend. I forgot what his last count was but I think it's 150+ at least
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
lol vodka collects them as well hes around 200 something
They should team up
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
no wheresmy tequila we should team uP
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html