Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Refresh Items at Spawn
(18-05-2013, 10:26 PM)Barristan link Wrote:[quote author=Genpuu link=topic=3026.msg108190#msg108190 date=1368908246]
[quote author=Barristan link=topic=3026.msg108185#msg108185 date=1368906715]
Giving players the chance to switch gear, essentially, mid fight, seems to me to be a bit much.

Obviously you would still need to die and respawn to bring in new items. I am just asking if there's any way to add a refresh button to change the gear you're loading in with, when you're already in the game, dead.
[/quote]

It was certainly obvious to me. What it would allow however is potentially four different sets of gear, need heavy barricades at the start, go em, die at spawn. Refresh new gear, spawn with barrels for the second set of waves. Die for new gear, bring out your best fighting kit for the third boss. Oh shit we need a res tome, die and spawn for that.
[/quote]

But people do this already. It's nothing new, only that with this function, you could change die for a respawn wave without having to worry about not having time to change gear, because of some redshirts / trolls with a trigger finger.
I agree that it's not necessary, enough options already.