Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The new items thread!
All eastern heavy armors are lvl 12 crafting and requiere the same materials as the pikemans plated vest.

Eastern robes over lameler are lvl 8 crafting and eastern robes are lvl 2 crafting.

Knight sword is useable by Adventurier, Duelist and Sentinal (the melee focussed archer hero).
Thanks! Will edit it in!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Neither of your listed polarms is in the game yet. Please don't add items just because you find them in the files.
(30-05-2013, 02:14 PM)Barristan link Wrote:Neither of your listed polarms is in the game yet. Please don't add items just because you find them in the files.
If I did, the list would be way longer :Smile
Anyway, I figured they would be in. Removed em.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I saw banks ingame with the new Elbon Arrows!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(02-06-2013, 01:48 PM)Jalau link Wrote:I saw banks ingame with the new Elbon Arrows!

*Ebony Arrows Wink

I'm pretty sure he also confirmed that they will be the new legendary arrows (like Onyx Bolts are for crossbow)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
New craftebles have been added apperently.
Yes there are a few house crafting armours I knows of that aren't in this thread yet (including some nee high end pikeman and marauder armour)

You can find the recipes on the house crafting thread
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
(03-06-2013, 10:45 AM)Tee link Wrote:[quote author=Jalau link=topic=13683.msg113600#msg113600 date=1370180903]
I saw banks ingame with the new Elbon Arrows!

*Ebony Arrows Wink

I'm pretty sure he also confirmed that they will be the new legendary arrows (like Onyx Bolts are for crossbow)
[/quote]
Yes thanks, hard to spell ^^
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(03-06-2013, 11:11 AM)Tee link Wrote:Yes there are a few house crafting armours I knows of that aren't in this thread yet (including some nee high end pikeman and marauder armour)

You can find the recipes on the house crafting thread

But i need pictures to feast my eyes on not empty numbers.