Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.0 'Ragnarok!'
Yeah You devs are making a awesome job.... Thank You
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Once again, new house craftables added Smile
So many 1 handed weapons! 0_0
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Guess they wanted to make the One handed focussed hero classes more accractive.

Getting really close though Wink
Anyway we can't really benefit from these nex items. (house crafting especially).

Players rich enough to afford these recipes already have similar items. Why replace your swadian hope with a new craftable 1h for duelists with only +1 or +2 damage (supposing you are duelist ofc) ? You may not have enough gold to buy required mats, and you won't sell your swadian hope for a decent price to anyone.

A lot of time is going to be needed so that some players start using these new craftable weapons.
Question when we are Hero and we want to get a Respec. The 750k is in my invetory ?
(05-06-2013, 02:30 PM)Krilline link Wrote:Question when we are Hero and we want to get a Respec. The 750k is in my invetory ?

Yes, you have to pay the 750k gold.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I think he want to know if he gets his money back which he spend on the hero class
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
(05-06-2013, 02:39 PM)Marvin link Wrote:I think he want to know if he gets his money back which he spend on the hero class
Yes.
(05-06-2013, 03:22 PM)Krilline link Wrote:[quote author=Marvin link=topic=13663.msg114943#msg114943 date=1370443181]
I think he want to know if he gets his money back which he spend on the hero class
Yes.
[/quote]

nope
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1