Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Pandion Knights [NA][Level 14+]
(08-07-2012, 06:08 PM)GuessWhosABoss link Wrote: Can you send another one i might have accidentally declined or it might not have went through.Thanks.

It says you are already in the house.
(08-07-2012, 07:27 PM)Raymond_The_Great link Wrote: My name in game is PK_Raymond and I have reached lvl 35 and would like to be promoted Smile

Once again thank you sparhawk for all the time and effort that you put in to building a good community and creating an amazing house Smile

Promoted! And thanks. Big Grin
Start the game already!
Whenever i click on trading it says you need to be a member of a house to initiate trading.Whenever i click on house all it says is create a new house?
I'll talk to a dev about it tomorrow.
Start the game already!
hey can I join? I have a tone of chars
Freddy_Krueger_of_MandB - Commando-Militia
Freddy_the_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
Freddy_Krueger - militia-crossbowman
Freddy_Pikeman - Militia
Freddy_Swordsman - Infantry

I play regularly, from the US. thanks.
I (PK_Raymond) have played with Freddy. He is a good guy and I recommend him. Smile
Hello.

I would like to join PK. I have played with PK_Wolfman and he asked me to join PK.
I am fairly new with this mod, but I can get better. My ingame name is Navi, my steam is Naviboi.

Thank you for considering
Hello, my name in game is Head_Of_The_State, and I would like to join the Pandion Knights. I am a level 30 Sargeant, and tier 1 crossbowman. I am a very active player, and I have heard great things about the PK house, so seeing as how active I am, and your reputation as a whole, I would love to join you guys. My referrers are Wolfsblood and Huscarlton Banks. Thank you!
Everyone has had invites sent, welcome to the house!
Start the game already!
(09-07-2012, 09:30 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Everyone has had invites sent, welcome to the house!
Thank you very much, I look forward to playing with all of you.
(09-07-2012, 06:26 PM)ms0244412 link Wrote: [quote author=Sparhawk link=topic=1398.msg34859#msg34859 date=1341826212]
Everyone has had invites sent, welcome to the house!
Thank you very much, I look forward to playing with all of you.
[/quote]

As to you!  Big Grin
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!